01.

Aniyah POV

aniyahs house 📍
12:03pm
Bronx new York

"please. kahalnie mommy wont let me go unless you come with me." i was currently begging my older sister to take me to this party. everybody from school was gonna be there. the only problem was my mom. she thinks im too young to go to parties. "bro the fact that im not listening to you is crazy. and what niggah you tryna go see? cus you ahte parties..." my sister was obviously older than me. she was in her 20's or sum lik that ion  be listening to her. "my friends gonna be there. and plus i think keem gonna be there so ..." my sister had a crush on sugerhill keem so bringing that up helped the situation alot.

"....fine. but if i see you kissing on some guy im beatin ya ass infront of everybody. and you only allowed to smoke weed. if i find out you drunk anything im making daddy beat ya ass." my sister said getting up to go get clothes. i walked out of the room nodding y head. i didnt even wanna go to the party but my friend lay was going so why not. i walked to my room and played some drill music loud asff so i could piss my sister off. she hated when i played drill music. i played 3am in the yams and took my shower. after i took my shower i had to do my hair and makeup and find clothes. after find shit like that i looked in the mirror to make sure i looked good. and bitch i looked gooood.

it was cute and simple. i went to go check on y sister so i could see if she was ready to go. i walked in and the bitch was in the mirror talking bout some "you think keem gonna like my outfit." we knew keem and quan personally. keem and lani were like bestfriends. and keem was uncle keemie ever since i could remeber. but quan was my favorite. he was more kept to himself. i alwayse called him uncle quan or uncle q. plus he spoiled me while keem was alwayse saying "never take handouts from niggas. learn how to be independant and strong." or saying "never take no for an answer" he never wanted to give me shitt. so fuvking annoying.

"oooou. if i was gay i would be controlling that alllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyy" i say lauging. she just turned around pushed me making me laug harder.

TIMESKIP TO THE PARTY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i walked into the part and immedatley i was hit with the smell of weed and alcahol. and to think a bunch of 16 year oldsplanned this party. i saw my friends in a corner and decided to say hey. me and my friend lay got bored and decdied to go talk to her brother. her brother was ddosma. he was areally good friend of mine too. he was funny and nice so we got along well. he was also a crackhead. well...not litteraly. he was just being funny and dumb. "hi pookieeeee" i said to dd hugging him. he alwayse got mad when i called him pookie."niggahhh stop thtas mad zessty." he said dragging the s and popping his neck while rolling his eyes. "oh but that wasnt. fuck out my face niggah" i said rolling my eyes jokingly. "anyway i got a niggah i want yall to meet. he my brotha from anotha motha fell me. yo ddot come here" he said yelling to the boy who was sitting in a corner by himself. i wont lie he was kinda cute. he had long brown hair it was curly. his eyes were low but he wasnt high. he was tall. "yeah wassup my heart." the guy said putting a hand behind his neck. "niggah.... you slow, introduce yaself to the two fine young ladies infront of you. fucking retarted ass." dd said reffering to me ad lay. "well i already know lay. ion kno this one tho. im darrien but everubody calls me ddot."

"im aniyah. bu-" "yeah everybody call her niyah or nini. anyways yall 2 going on a date next saturday at the bolling alley ok. cool" dd said putting his hand on both of our shoulders. istg im sick of this niggah h dont ever ask nobody permission. "umm...i guess thats fine. but is it fine with the gir- i mean aniyah. my bad the girl is the fist think that came to mind." i just nodded my head saying its okay. "well ima leave you guys to talk n shi. im bout to go get high with keem. YO KEEM. YOU GOT THE GOODS? dd yelled running tworads keem who was flirting with my sister. i just shook my head and laughed.

"so where you know dd from?" ddot asked facing me. "I met him when I met my best friend lay. he is her brother" I answer. he nods and inhales the blunt he had in his hands. he looks at me holding tbe blunt up to me. he was trying to ask if I wanted to smoke with him. I nodded cus nitch I was stressed. I went to grab the blunt and he made a stank face. "unt unt. ion know you like that. open ya mouth." he said pulling the blunt back. I openedmy mouth and he put the blunt in my mouth. I inhaled the smoke and sighed already feeling calmer. "good shit huh. copped it from my plug. I'll give you his number if you want." he said smiling at my reaction. I just smiled back at him before he dragged me back to the corner he was sitting in earlier. we talked and smoked.

we be had beentalking for hours not even realizing everyone was leaving until I saw my sister standing in front of me. "ani I'm staying withkeem for tonight want me to take you home?" I just looked at ddot who was taking a pull from his blunt. "I can take hher home. or she canstay with me. you can go with keem." ddot said lettinga smile show. I just shrugged. my sister went with keem. we say and talked for a little while before I yawned. "you sleepy? this my house I can let you sleepin my bed." ddot said holdingout for my hand. I grabbedhis hand an followed him upstairs. "you need clothes Mami?" I was surprised whenhe said that but was too sleepyto care.

I nodded and he gave me a white tee and some basketballshort. he gave me the remote and told mewhere the bathroom was. "imma sleep on the couch I gotta secret snack drawerover there. don't tell nobodytho" he said pointillismto the drawer. "if its a secret why you tellingme?" he just shruggedand walked out.

I played some Rick and Morty and went to sleep.