Chapter 1

It was Summer that day and all of us are indoors with our cellphone checking and scrolling fb, twitter, IG and etc. our eyes are all red and full of eye bags because we spent the half of summer laying in bed eating all day and just entertaining our selves with our phones.

"ayiiieee!!! .. Jr texted me and asking me to go out with him" I shouted to my best friend anne.

"oh really!!?? .. that's cool but what about Michael??" she asked.

"what about him?"I responded.

"I thought you're with a relationship with him!?".

"well I broke up with him like 3 days ago" ..

"really?! .. I think his a cool guy for you!! why broke up with him?"

"you know the usual reason .. "

"getting bored?? .."

"wait Jr's calling gonna answer it!! .. TTYL"

"wait Louise I gotta asked you something!!!".

Well I'm Louise Gayen and I'm a party girl, I always get drunk and smoke a lot when i'm with my friends at a bar. I love hanging out with my friends and meeting up with boys who I met in an party or fb and just go crazy.

"ringgggggg!!! .... ringgggggg!!! ...."

"Louise your phone is ringing!!!" yelled my friend.

(I went out and answered it)

" hello!!??" ...

"hello babe!??"

"hey babe!? where are you?"

"Isn't it obvious?? .. I'm in a bar!!!"

"you told me your going to your grandma's house?? .. and now your in a party!!?"

"relax babe ... I went there like 5 hours ago, then my friend bianca invited me to celebrate their 1st yr. anniversary, so I have no choice to just come and celebrate it with them!!"

"where are you?? .. go home or I'll come there and pick you up myself"

"okay ... okay!!!"

(I went back inside)

"Bianca I got to go .. my parents is looking for me!!! .. thank you for inviting me again!! .. see you next time!!"

"okay Louise .. thank you for coming to our celebration!!! .. take care and always stay pretty!!".

(I kissed her on the chick and say goodbye to everyone there)

"ringgggg!!! ... ringggggg!!! .."

"hello ..."

"are you still not coming home??"

"I'be just said goodbye to them and told them that I'll be going home now"

"good .. text me if you got home"

"yes .."

"will be talking about this tomorrow". (hungs the phone)

I hate this life, a Boyfriend that will make you go home in such a good party that can only be experience just once in your life.