Chapter 2

It was midnight when i got home. Everyone is asleep, so I quitely picked up my shoes and head up to my room without making a noise. I carefully closed the door then I throw myself up to my bed and in a minute I fell into a deep sleep.

(Morning)

"ringggggg ... ringggg ..."

My phone is ringing and I'm too tired to answer it, but at first I ignored it and fell asleep again, but it keep calling and calling. I can't stand it, in the 6th time call I had to answer it.

"hello!!???"

"hey!! I kept calling and calling you but you won't answer it. what the hell!!??"

"look Mark i'm still sleeping and you know how I hate it when I'm in disturbed"

"I told you that as soon as you get home call me, so I know you're safe, but you kept me waiting until midnight!!"

"look Mark .. I don't need this now, if you want to talk to me just wait until afternoon okay!!"

"Louise I think this is not working for us, Its always like this and I'm getting tired of it. maybe I'm not good enough for you, I can't make you change a bit and I always keep trying but its just not enough,I think we should see other people"

"okay!! byeeeeeeee!!! ...."

I went back to sleep and knowing that I'm free again, and it feels so good inside.

(Afternoon)

A loud noise woke me up, and I came down to see where it was coming from and in my surprise it was two of my besties Anne and Camille, shouting and giggling to each other.

"what are you two doing here??"

"we came for you!!" (said both)

"uggh!!! .. " (I went up to my room and they followed me)

"so what happened?? .. Mark just told me that you've just broke up with him"said Anne.

"yup .. because his so kill joy to my life, and he decide it to end this non-sense"

"oh really .. BTW where on earth will you enroll for your first year of being a college student huh!?"said camille.

"well I'm still clueless of what I want to take up for my course"

"you're tall and pretty .. why don't you take a tourism like me"said Anne.

"hmmmm!!! .. I always love to travel in different places, okay I'll try it"

"okay then ... oh my baby just texted me, he said to meet him at the shake store" said Anne.

"I have to go either, I have to meet up with jessica, she owns me big time"said Camille.

"okay you two .. take care!!" (then I slowly closed the door).