• ♱ •

ENTRY ONE

Dear diary, the date of today, 5/27/05.

School is still ragging on with a bunch of schoolwork, too much. Summer vacation is almost here, I'm pretty glad for that.

More sleep, more time to hang out with my friends. I even manage to get a summer job, I can work at to earn some extra cash. I want to surprise my friend to tickets to get favorite band.

'Tokio Hotel' there pretty popular in the states. A bunch girls in my school gush about them in the locker room at gym. My friend gave me her iPod, so I could listen to some of there song.

I won't lie, I like there songs, there different than any of the songs made in the states, well expect that there in different language. But something about there songs just kind of hypnotize you bit, or put you in a trance that you can't get out of.

Sort of like sirens, I'm currently doing a project about them, there like the older sisters to mermaids. There a bunch of legends about them, like how there voice would be use to crash sailor ships and they would eat them or just watch them die for fun.

Yeah, pretty creepy. But the thought of it made me wonder a bit. How cool would it be to be them, expect for the murdering part. I heard there beauty was like the sun, always glowing.

Or that there beauty could make anyone jealous. But that's what I read from the book, nothing else.

Sometimes what would feel being sirens, like being in the ocean, I wouldn't enjoy the eating of innocent people, but it's a world of the survival of the fittest. You wouldn't really have the choice to.

But maybe there are like vampires, they can only drink blood, but I do think the best part of being siren is living almost forever, I mean almost forever they live until there 500, but isn't that a long time to live. What would be there theme songs like would be dark or something light on the ears.

How would they sing, would it sound like a harmony, or one voice that make your heart flutter. What would happen if there voice breaks, would they die or just go.

I always wonder if they can turn into humans or only live in the waters, or is it only a switch like ariel from the little mermaid, I mean expect with the ursula part and stealing of the voice.

But I'm just rambling.

• 3RD PERSON •

You were busy writing in your diary, sitting in your bed with your pillows supporting you. You fairy styled pen moving with the notions of your hands as you wrote on the paper. You diary laying on your thighs, some music playing loudly from your supersonic mp3 portable radio that you got for Christmas earlier from this year.

You always wanted one, it was pretty cool that your parents were able to get it. You siblings were pretty jealous.

Playing some Britney spears, Kesha, back street boys and some Rihanna. Tapping your pen with the beats of every song. Before you heard knocking from your door, immediately putting your lock back on your diary and throwing in into your dresser.

"Come in!" you yelled, before 'dusting' yourself off, and sitting on the side of bed.

It was your little sister coming to bother you again, you sighed out. "What do you want?" you said, crossing your arms.

"Mom, was calling you, something about ramona on the landline" she answered, "Wait ramona?" you said, before getting off your bed, putting your bunny slippers on.

"Yea-" she got cut off, with you running out of your room, she immediately got out of the way, looking at you climbing down the stairs.

"Thanks mom!" you said, before taking the phone out of her hand.

"What's up, Ramona" you greeted her, placing the phone on your shoulders, putting your ears closer to the phone.

"Hey, Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go a concert with me. I manage to get two tickets to the Tokio Hotel concert" you could practically hear her squealing when she said that, so long for saving up to surprise her.

"Really?" you replied, before walking into the kitchen, opening one of the cabinets to get a bowl.

"Yea, really, I enter a sweepstakes, and I was so lucky to win the tickets" she exclaimed.

"Sure, I'm down to go to the concert" you replied with her with some energy, as you poured some chips into the white bowl, walking to the fridge to get some salsa.

"Okay! The concert is going to be in the Garden Grove arena, the best part it's on a Saturday" she said, before telling you about what to wear and everything else, it was mostly her ranting about how she is so happy to get the tickets, the last thing she said was she had to go, since her parents making her watch her siblings.

You placed the phone back on the ringer, before eating your chips, dipping them in salsa. Soon finishing the whole bowl, dusting the crumbs off your hands, before walking to your room.

To see your sister literally going through your closet. "What are you doing, s/n" you cocked your eyebrows up at her.

"Nothing, at all. I just need some clothes to wear for tomorrow" she said, turning toward you, "besides, all of your clothes are ugly" she shrugged before walking towards your door.

"Put it down" you closed your eyes, "I don't you have my black crop top" you finished, before you saw her putting hand to you, with the black top, grabbing it "Thank you, now get out of my room!" you pointed, closing the door after she walked out.

Opening the door back up, "Wait-" you said, she turned to you, before throwing the crop top at her, "You can borrow it for tomorrow, make sure not to get my dirty" you said. A smile was imprinted on her face, as she said hugged you and ran to her room joyfully.

"I'm such a good sister" you thought to yourself.

Turning back to your closet that's currently in distressed, "Fuck" you whispered under your breath, "Now I gotta clear this mess" you walked to the clothes on the floors before gathering them up and putting them through the hangers, and hanging them up.

A few minutes passed, and you were done. You out your hands on your waist and looked in the glory of what you done.

Besides you should be thanking your sister, you closet needed to reorganized and fixed. Looking at the current time, '9 pm', you forgot you still had school.

Better get ready for bed, you stretched out your arms, yawning out.

♱ + ♱ + ♱