Peaceful Day?

Author pov:

A normal day at Jura Tempest Federation. The people at hura tempest are working to a new technology that their king made and was now an advanced country.

Rimuru was in his office doing paperwork that he now used to not complain anymore and just do the paperwork so he can rest after.

Meanwhile with Guy Crimson is with Diablo talking about rimuru their beloved wife (and yes they are married here)  was so busy that he doesn't give them attention anymore and were talking about how they will get his attention and built a family (using ceil ofc this is family friendly guys...).

Meanwhile with the gods...
"Im telling you it's a great idea!!!"
"No it's not, leave him alone!"
"Why are we arguing again?"
"All of you be quiet someone already send him a message and we all have to wait if he's going to accept it or not... "

Back with rimuru...

A letter was suddenly appeared in his desk and as he reads the letter he found out that the letter is from the gods and goddesses. He got offered to be a student at the other dimensions that he already knows in his previous life and since he was thinking about having a break and have fun... He agreed.

Tbc....

Sorry if this is short... School just started... So I hope you just enjoy while it last!