Graduation chapter 1

*Hayley's p.o.v.*
"Hayley Grace Shay get your butt up, it's your graduation day"I hear my mom shouting from downstairs interrupting my graceful slumber. I got up and rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock it was...7:00 oh shiz, the ceremony is in an hour and 30 mins, I quickly got up and took a hot bath and wore some normal clothes I got to the mirror and called my mom so she could do my make up "oh I've been waiting to do your make up for your graduation for 18 years" mom says excitedly holding the mascara bottle. "Alright women get on with it" I say looking at the mirror. I couldn't believe it my mom actually did a good job with my make up in 20 mins. i got into my black skater dress and did my hair I looked at my reflection for about 5 mins until my twin brother Haiden called told it was time to go. I quickly unplugged my phone from the chager and got my 6 inch nude heels that my mom got for me on my 17th birth day. I headed down to see my brother and his girlfriend Cecèlia near the porch talking about how their gonna go to England and do that and do this shiz. I head up to them and gave Cecèlia a tight hug and say good luck, for a fact I really like Cece she's not those fake girls she's a bit broke inside she's been traveling from foster homes it's pretty sad. Mom and Dad were a divorced but dad was still living under the same roof as us, they were actually the reason I don't believe in those true love stuff. Me, Cece and Haiden head to school for our graduation ceremony.
*Aftter graduation*

We all got up from our seats and headed to our parents and went home. Cece came with us beaceause Haiden and Cece were flying tonight at 10:00 to England. We all rested and got dressed to go to the airport Wich wasn't far from our house. Cece, me and Haiden were driving in mom's car and mum and dad were in dads car. We all got to the airport and started to say our good byes to Haiden while mom and dad were crying I just said good bye and hugged him, while hugging him I saw Cece there almost about to cry. I head to Cece and started to hug her tightly, in seconds I was crying on her shoulder and she was crying on mine. after a while I felt Haiden's hand on my shoulder, when I turned around I saw his bright green eyes know red and his cheeks all rosy, I laughed at how ridiculous he looked, after hugging Haiden one more time we had to leave home cause I also had loads of stuff to pack cause I'm leaving tomorrow to New York which was quite exiting and scary cause I've never been some where without my mother or father but I was ready to leave and start a new life.When we headed home my mom and dad started to look for something for papa (my grandad) since grandad lives in New York and I would have to visit him once or twice in a week which is good causes love him and he's like the best grandad in the world. I got to my room and started to have a 'fosters' (tv series) marathon, me,Cecèlia and Haiden were suppose to have this marathon as an last minute bonding type-of-thingy. It only took me 2 and a half hours for me to finish it, so I thought about taking a little quick nap cause I was bored out of my mind so I did.
I woke up and went down stairs cause I was starving, as I went down stairs I could see it was already Mornig so I asked mom what time it was "Sweety it's 8:00 you've been asleep since yesterday"my mom chuckles "another precious day gone by" I hear my mom and dad laughing a bit.