Here i come NYC!!!! Chapter two

*Hayley's pov*

"Oh Hay, I can't believe your going to New York for college it was just like as if you were in dipers yesterday and know this oh god" my mum says crying as if I died "mum stop crying I think I'm gonna cry" I say cupping my cheeks "hey, your gonna do great bud never give up" dad says pulling me into a hug " I love you guys so much" I say hugging mom "we know, we know and get going your flight is about to leave.

*skip the plane trip and everything*
I was so happy to get out of the damn plane I thought it was gonna drive me insane. I quickly got all my luggages and went to the bathroom to fix my lose black tank top that had 'show off' written in white bold letters and my tight ripped skinny jeans that I regret wearing. I went out side and saw someone with a card written ' Haley Slay' I quickly went up to the girl wearing a lilac skater skirt and a white tank top "are you looking for a Hayley Shay?"i say a it confused "oh umm yeah, are you Hayley?"she says all red of embarrassment "haha yup" I say giggling a bit. "What's your name?" I ask her "I'm Courtney Nelson, I hope we're not that different" she says with a huge smile. "Really? You're wearing a strapless baby pink skater dress, a jock jacket and pink flats, while I'm wearing this" I say pointing to my outfit "fine we may not have the same fashion sense but a little birdie told me that we'll be great freinds" "are you drunk apparently know you can talk to birds" I say laughing "real funny" she says sarcastically "says the girl who spelled my name as Haley Slay"I say throwing a small friendly punch to her right arm "haha yeah let's go roomie"she says sarcastically.

*at the NYC uni*

As me an Courtney got in our dorms I quickly laid on the couch "oh little Hayley couldn't sleep in the plane" Courtney says making a fake pouty face "tell me about it" I say exhausted "you know what you go rest ok and when you wake up we'll do anything you want k?" Courtney says patting my head "k" I say heading to my room "I'm gonna get changed and go to work kayyyy?" Courtney says heading to her room. I quickly got changed into a over sized Everest sweater and some black yoga pants, after about 15 minutes Courtney came wearing denim skinnies and a pink sweater that wasn't too tight for her body or too lose for it. "I'm gonna go, you need anything Hey-Hey?" She says all perky "nah" I said brushing through my knotted hair and ignoring the weird little nickname she just gave me. I peed and quickly got to bed.

*Courtney's pov*
I was sitting on the old rusted stool waiting till someone came to order something. I took out my iPhone 6 and started to play temple run, yeah I know it's 2015 and the chick is playing temple run pfft so what beat it. "Aww look little Courtney pwaing with her wittle phone" I look up to see Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas "eww what Happend to that" I say pointing at Nash's face "you guys never get along" Cameron says stating the obvious "cause we got bad blood" Nash says looking at my glass green eyes "I guess we do aaaaaand I guess me shift is over hallelujah" I say taking of my apron and gathering my belongings. "Wait we heard you've got a new roommate and we wanna meet her" Cameron says with his hand behind his neck "are you serious?" I say speechless "y-yeah" Cam says looking at me "NO!" I say out of anger "what why?" Nash says confused "cause you're gonna act like butt holes and turn her into a hot mess!" I say like I'm stating the most obvious reason ever!. "What we'll be in our best behaviour ever" Cameron says as Nash nodes "agh fine I just don't wanna argue with you people" I say lazily turning around "yes" I hear Cameron whisper shout as I turn roll my eyes.