One Bad Day

Our story begins in a dark room, the only source of light is a ceiling light, and a boy hidden in the shadows is sitting in a therapy chair. A door opens and a middle-aged man wearing a lab coat enters the room.

???: Izuku Midoriya?

Izuku: Yes, are you my therapist, hehe?

???: Indeed I am, I am Professor Hugo Strange.

Hugo: And I am here to do the interview.

Izuku: Sure, go right ahead, I want U.A. to know that I'm not a threat to the innocent.

Hugo: Very well, let's start from the beginning, what was your childhood like?

Izuku: Well, if you must know, I was once a very normal boy, I had a good life up until I turned 4 when I discovered that I was quirkless.

Hugo: Ah, yes, and how were you treated from that point on?

Izuku: Not very well, my classmates started leaving me, and bullying me, all because of something I couldn't control. The only ones who showed me any kindness and compassion were my mother, My best friends; Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todorki, Ochaco Uraraka, and the love of my life, Himiko Toga.

Hugo: I see, and how did you become like this?

Izuku: It happened while I was in Middle School. We were taking a field trip to the chemical production plant, and that was where it all changed.

Flashback.

We see Izuku Midoriya and his class in the chemical plant.

Izuku: Wow, this is amazing, isn't it Kacchan?

Katsuki: It sure is nerd, how about you Sho?

(Shoto doesn't have a scar)

Shoto: It is good, but are we sure this place is safe for us?

Jerk 1: Of course it is, maybe we can knock that quirkless freak in one of those vats.

Himiko: That's enough, leave my Izu alone.

Jerk 2: Aw, and what are you gonna do about it blood freak?

Ochaco: Just ignore them, they are not worth it.

They continue with the tour until 2 figures burst through the skylight.

Students: Cool, it's Pro-hero The Fly/wow/awesome.

The students were in awe until a misfire from the villain separated Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochaco, and Himiko from the class. The group went to see the fight continue until they see something shocking.

???: Here's the money, now remember to make it look real.

The Fly: You got it.

They saw The Fly was being bribed into letting the villain escape. This angered the group, and Izuku went ahead to confront the fake, only to trip on some cable and hold on for dear life to a guard rail. The villain looked at Izuku and smiled as he broke the railing and Izuku fell into a vat of chemicals.