The True Leader

Author:Hiro, do the honors.

Hiro:  Don't boss me around  "Rubies and Amethyst doesn't own Beyblade and it's except for the OCs"

Author: On with this fic ...

A regular morning in Bey-city, well as regular as it can be after almost being destroyed by a kid who was driven to insanity by an ex-criminal (or should I just drop ex now since he lost that case and got sentenced to life imprisonment), birds are chirping, the morning breeze is soothing everyone (well, at least those who bothered to wake up early).

Speaking of waking up early, let's see how our bladers are doing.

GRANGER DOJO:

"TYSON! DAICHI! GET UP OR ELSE!" shouted the one and only manager of 'G-revolutions' throwing a bucket full of water over them.

Well this type of mornings were not a new thing for residents of Granger Dojo but today was a different as it was for the first time after the WBC (World Beyblade Committee) Head Mr. Cheng-Xeng announced that BBA will be permitted to be reinstated that Mr. Dickenson called a meeting but as usual Tyson and Daichi were the over sleepers of the group, which is why Kai had allowed there best bet in this case i.e. Hilary, to do whatever it takes to wake those sleepy heads.

"AHH IT'S TSUNAMI... SAVE ME! SAVE MEEEE!..."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR HILARY?" asked Tyson visibly pissed that Hilary woke them up like that.

"Ah... I always enjoy that." commented Hilary while a mischievous smirk adored her face as Tyson kept glaring daggers at her and Max who was waking them up.

"Why won't you let us sleep you old hag? why don't you go and be lovey dovey with mister Iceberg."

"Oh shit." mumbled Max.

Before Daichi could realize what he had done he was met with a large amount of stuff -that he didn't even know was there- thrown at him.

"Don't you dare mess with me Daichi." said Hilary being called hag by Daichi wasn't new but he did not need to bring her feelings for Kai in the middle and that was number 1 on the list of what you shouldn't do while messing with Hilary.

"Geez someone woke up on wrong side of bed huh.".

"Why you..."

Before any more damage could be done to the dojo, Hiro interrupts them, "Hilary, Kai was asking for you..."

Hilary's mood changed faster than he could blink "Ok, bye guys...see you at breakfast."

" I see you woke up, little brother. Get ready quickly; Mr. Dickenson will be here anytime now." Hiro was welcomed by Grandpa and Mr. D, but that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else welcomed him too.

"Don't you dare call me brother you traitor..." reprimanded Tyson (you people get what I said in last line).

"Tyson..." said Max and Daichi.

"Let him be guys and breakfast will be ready in 20 mins so..."

Well, at least he shouted at me and didn't just ignore my existence; I'll consider that a win for today, I think Hiro thought. He'd been trying so hard to gain Tyson's acceptance, but it seemed like it was all in vain. He went back to his duty of helping Grandpa with breakfast. After coming back Hiro started working with Mr. Dickenson to get WBC to allow BBA to be reinstated again and they were successful and well even though he would hate to admit that but C.K. did help them pretty much.

The announcement made by his old friend Mr. Cheng-Xeng a few days ago was still fresh in his mind "After a lot of debate and arguments many of us were anxious if it will be the right decision to allow BBA to operate again after everything that happened but our fellow Committee member Dr. C.K. who could not be here , Mr. Dickenson and Hiro, reminded us about the accomplishments of BBA and how it changed the Beyblading world, we've came to a conclusion that contribution of BBA to Beyblading world has been tremendous till now and their teams have bought Japan five World Championship titles which is highest number of titles any country has won till now and most importantly the trust people have in the name of BBA is worth praising, so taking all this things into account we finally announce that 'The BBA will be reinstated to its former glory and I officially declare that the good old days -like these kids love to say- of beyblading, where it is a sport for everyone not only pros are back.'"