Let's start this

"..'When the cat is away the mice will play'.."

Adrien repeated under his breath while continuously reading over the text that Nino had sent 10 minutes before. His father was going to be gone for 3 days and right now Natalie was driving him, but the bodyguard wasn't going to budge. At least that's what he thought until Nino came into his room playing a fake trumpet.

"Hey, hey, hey my best bud!" Nino called out, wrapping an arm around Adrien.

A millisecond later and there was a flood of the class that came in, Marinette, Alya, Chole, Alix, Kim, Max, Mylene, Ivan, Sabrina, Juleka, Marc, Nathaniel and Rose! Adrien blinked around at his classmates then back at Nino for an answer.

"Oh yeahh-" Nino clear his throat, "since your pops is away, I thought it would be fun to have a sleepover!"

"..and you didn't think to ask?" The blonde asked but still laughed, "oh Nino this is gonna be so fun!"

Nino did finger guns at him and smirked playfully, before he turned to the group, "okay, dudes and dudettes! Put your bags over there, near the big ass window!" Alya came over to the dudes and hugged Nino, she buried her face into his neck and groaned. 

"Als you alright?" Nino asked and looked over at Marinette.

"She's fine," Mari rubbed Alya's hair, "pulled an all nighter for last night's villain." She laughed.

"Worth it.." She mumbled out.

The rest of the group were mingling and talking about activities to do.

 "There's foose ball!" Adrien called out and most of the boys rushed over except for Kim, who already was in the bath with swimming trunks.

A while later the group were hungry, so Adrien and Mari went to get a pizza, leaving the rest of the teens alone in the house. Some people like Max and Sabrina were going to set up their sleeping bags but didn't actually know the sleep arrangements, they bunched over to Nino who was cuddling with his girlfriend already.

"So where are we sleeping?" Asked Sabrina as she held her unfolded sleeping bag. 

The capped boy looked around and shouted out, "boys on the left of Adrien's bed and girls on the right!" Everyone looked at each other and nodded simultaneously, beginning to walk to their respective sides.

The bedroom door opened and in walked the blue-haired girl and the blonde boy both holding at least two pizzas each. Marinette looked flustered but Adrien was humming to himself. They both placed the pizza on the middle of the floor, the barrier of the sleeping bags and then Mari walked to her best friend who was almost asleep already. Shaking her and Nino she let them know that it was time to eat. 

After dealing with everyones food needs, the sleepover was getting a bit boring and dull so Alya in her sleeping mind got up and annouced a game to play.

"Let's play truth or dare!"

!!Plz leave dares and truths in the comments but try to make them in character (as if you were playing)!!