Chapter 2- A Start of a War

Location: Pacific Ocean, 100 km from Azur Lane Hawaii Base

Date: May 22, 1940

Time: 0945 Military Standard Time

POV: ???(2), First Person 

It's been 5 days after the battle and I met her. I've been staying here in her ship infirmary since I woke up, There are many things I want to ask her but can't find her. I can't walk due to an injury in my left leg so I just sat on the bed and waited.

A Few minutes later

I wanted to try standing up again but I got surprised by the door.

Savior: *Notices ???(2)* "Oh, your awake, good morning"

???(2): "Good morning to you as well"

Savior: *Walks to ??? (2)* "How's your body?"

???(2): "It's fine, thanks"

???(2): "By the way what's your na-"

Savior: *Interrupts her* " Good, I'll perform a basic examination on your body but you still need proper treatment from a doctor, Okay?"

???(2): "Sure... but what about intro-"

Savior: *Shusshes ???(2)* "We can do that After the examination and while you eating, okay?"

???(2): *Smiles* " sure"

After she performed a medical checkup on me, she gave me a food tray on my bed. It was just a simple mushroom soup but it was really good, to be honest.

???(2): *While eating* "So, can we finally do introductions?"

Savior: "Sure, you can go first."

???(2): "Okay" *Gulps the food in her mouth* "I'm USS Enterprise CV-6, a Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, and current representative of the Eagle Union."

After I say that, she just sits there wide-eyed as if I said something wrong.

Enterprise: *Confused* "D-did I say something wrong...? Why are just staring at me?"

Savior: *Snapped out of it* "O-oh sorry, I just didn't expect that... "

Savior: "So my turn then," *Places her hand on her chest* "I'm U.N.S.F Savior Enterprise CVN-105, an Enterprise-class ship, and the flagship of the American Navy." *Smiles softly at Enterprise* "Nice to meet you, Grandmother."

Enterprise: *Shocked* "W-WHAT!?"

Savior: *covers her ears* "Please not be too loud grandma, it's too early in the morning."

Enterprise: *Notices and stops* "S-sorry it's just surprising knowing that I have a daughter, much less a granddaughter."

Savior:  *Giggles* "It's all right, I would also surprised if I learned that I was talking to my future granddaughter."

 Enterprise: "Y-yeah, so are you from the future or some kind?"

Savior: "Yes and no, I come from the future yes but no as I come from a world where all of us are just battleships with no consciousness."

Enterprise: "I see, Are there any more differences?"

Savior: "Yes, we managed to defeat the sirens and destroy their base......... at the cost of many lives including my own"

Enterprise: *Feels pity for Savior* "Oh.... sorry for asking about that"

Savior: *Melancholic* " It's fine Grandma, what's done is done, all that is left is to move forward"