NOT DEAD YET

ROSE's POV:

today papa arranged a business meeting, he never allowed me to attend anything related to business. But today P'kinn asked me to attend the meeting. One of our branch members betrayed us and I helped p'kinn to find evidence. So, he asked me to explain everything to dad in front of them. They discussed about the monthly accounts for an hour, p'kinn asked me to wait till they finish their monthly report. For the entire meeting p'kinn and p'vegas keep staring at p'porsche and p'pete.  I know about kinnporsche but vegaspete damn. P'vegas literally undressing p'pete with his eyes. p'pete blushed like a tomato, oh god, When did this happen? Even steve noticed it, talking about him , he's been acting weird , What's with him?

After they finished their report, p'kinn and I started explaining how they are corrupting our business. They are trembling with fear and Dad asks them for an explanation.

partner 1: " Khun korn, something must be wrong, We have never betrayed you"

ROSE: " Are you saying we are falsely accusing you? "

Partner 2: " No, There must be some misunderstandings"

KINN : " There is nothing to misunderstand, you have clearly betrayed us"

P'kinn put a gun to his head, our other branch head came running and tried to get close to me but steve stood before me. 

partner 1: " Khun Rose please help us, we never do that again "

ROSE:" Why should I help you, you betrayed my father"

Partner 1 : " If you help me I will give you the information you need to know" he whispers.

ROSE : " what you mean?"

Partner 1 : " Those doctors are still alive and they are your ..."

Suddenly someone shot him and I froze, I grabbed the gun from p'kinn.

ROSE: " He tried to say something, why did you do that"

KINN : " It's not me"

I turn around and look for that person, it was my papa.

KORN : " The meeting is over"

He ordered p'chan to clear those bodies and ordered me to come to his library room.

ROSE: " Pa, Why did you do that?  are they alive? are the doctors  still alive? answer me pa"

KORN :" No, they died, you saw them die, He used it to escape from that situation"

ROSE :" How did he find out about the incident? You said no one knows that"

KORN :"  may be he dig into that issue to threaten us, I am telling you those doctors are dead and you saw it, we are here, no one will harm you"

ROSE: " That's right they are dead, sorry papa I  overreacted "

He noddedI went to my room, I'm not going to trust my dad, he's hiding something from me. I will find out what he is hiding. 

STEVE POV:-

After that asshole mentioned some doctors, Rose looked scared. She tightened her grip on my hand. Her hands were sweaty, Why is she afraid of doctors? I tried to talk to her but Thankhun pulled her away from me. He don't want her little princess to see blood. What happened to her?

2 days later: I got a parcel and inside the parcel were some photos of some people and a letter. "They are the doctors rose fears. These people must be found and killed. If you want to see her alive, don't involve her in this plan," the letter read. I am totally confused, what the hell is that. Who are these people and why is she afraid of them?

I'm going to the big clan house and Vegas is there so I can use this as an excuse to go there. I have to meet him first.

STEVE : " Hey dude, How are you?"

VEGAS: " Well, why are you here? Don't tell me you are here to hit on my sister"

STEVE: " What! no, I am here to see you"

VEGAS : " Yah! I believe you, just tell her that you like her"

STEVE: " It's not that easy, She has no idea that i have feelings for her"

VEGAS: " You kill people but you are still afraid to express your feelings to my sister and you have been doing this for years"

.STEVE : " Alright alright i'll talk to her, but i am not here for that"

VEGAS :" then"

STEVE: " Does she have any fear?"

VEGAS :" Why are you asking?

STEVE: " Answer it"

VEGAS: " I don't know, she never showed her vulnerable side to others"

STEVE: " So, you don't know, thanks buddy that helps"

VEGAS : " Hey you.. forget it, You better hurry my uncle had already started looking for his future son-in-law"

STEVE: " What she's just 21, she is a kid"

VEGAS: " She is not a kid , she is a business deal for my uncle. My uncle will marry her off to a jerk who offers the best business deal"

STEVE: " Shut the fuck off"

VEGAS: " No, I am serious, he is a business man, his sons for taking care of his business and his daughter should marry a wealthy man who gives him best deal"

STEVE: " Your scaring me bastard,  Sign, I gotta go, oh hey did you talk to your cat?"

VEGAS : " cat, what cat?"

STEVE: " Your cat that bodyguard pete, did you talk to him"

VEGAS : "How do you know"

STEVE : " Come on, I am your friend and isn't it obvious, you literally eating him with your eyes"

VEGAS: " There is nothing, get the hell out of here"

STEVE: " We'll see"

So, He doesn't know either. I can't ask rose because it might drag her into a dangerous situation.

STEVE: " I will send you some photos and get information about them"

BODYGUARD:" Ok, Khun steve"

Who are these people? Why is someone sending me this?