chaesoo - next life time

"i told you confess already, youre not going to die if you confess to her! come on chae." lisa convincing rosè to tell her feelings already so she would not regret it.

"Lali not now I don't have the balls to tell her besides our world tour is not yet finish so i'll just wait for the perfect time." chae said and Lisa sighed deeply "if you say so, but I already told u many times, tell her as soon as possible." Lisa said and she gave rosè a small smile before walking out in their room.

"I'm just going to wait for the perfect time..." rosè said as she smile at herself and nodding as agreement. "Yup..perfect time to tell my feelings for jisoo unnie."

-

-

August 3, 2020.

Ahn bohyun and Kim jisoo confirmed dating YG already gave the fans a statement and the rumor about dispatch was true. It was also confirmed by Kim jisoo, telling that an bohyun adjust his schedule so he can spend more time with her for her free time during the world tour.

"Holy shit... I didn't know about this." Lisa spoke before glancing to the blonde girl.

"Forget about the perfect time Lisa, she's happy already and they are look good together, she's in good hands" chaeyoung stated and give Lisa a half smile.

"Oh you can't lie to me pasta, come here." Lisa open her arms wide waiting for the girl to hug her

Chaeyoung immediately run towards her and hugs her small waist. " I should have listen to you Lisa, if I can turn back the time and tell my true feelings for her—" rosè can't even finish her own word because of her loud sobbing.

"Shhh...i understand. Don't blame yourself in that, hush now chae. You will be okay soon.." Lisa wraps her arms around chaeyoung's shoulder and softly rubs rosè's back to comfort her.

"Maybe in the next life time chu...lets meet again my soulmate, i'll better find you next life time and better to confess as soon as possible." chaeyoung spoke.

-

I am very happy and shocked at the same time when I found out about jisoo's dating issue. But it's really great that she confirms it that soon even they are just in the getting to know each other stage, I am so proud of jisoo because she never had a dating issue before and now in just one snap she already confirmed it, but pls next time jisoo don't surprised blinks like that huhu it's too early when I found out like 10am huhu.

Jisoo is in the good hands now ahn bohyun is a really gentleman and nice guy and I can tell that he will protect our jichu and love her with his all heart.

But I'm still sad about my chaesoo heart, I still can't forget some of the rosè and jisoo moments, still stuck to that memories. They created such a wonderful story, maybe in the next life time our chaesoo will find each other.

— love author dev.🤍