1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

Chapter 1 I blew up the system, and I

At that time, the shoe that fell from the sky was only 0.01 cm away from my handsome face, and I could see the nympho gaze of the beautiful woman next to me out of the corner of my eye.

I think after a quarter of a second... I can catch this shoe with one hand!

"Snapped!"

"The head of the Tanju sect, Yang Tanju, has made a fool of himself!" Ye Tian vaguely heard these words.

after that.

The ambulance is here.

"Did beep beep beep beep~"

With a shoe print on his face, Ye Tian was lying in the ambulance.

I, a passer-by, have been affected by this Laoshizi martial arts conference!

His brain was very drowsy, and the feeling of explosion made him vomit blood.

Just in this drowsy and unconscious time.

In Ye Tian's mind, a mechanical voice appeared.

"Ding~ Myriad Worlds Shuttle Creator System, detected the host, please choose to bind the host."

"After the binding is successful, the host must complete the task according to the system's instructions, and those who violate it will be obliterated!"

My mind was in a mess, and this annoying voice appeared again.

Displeased, very displeased!

As an outstanding young man in Zu'an, Ye Tian relied on his tenacious instinct to reply without hesitation.

"Bind your sister, don't make noise!"

Anyway, he is also an eternal masonry player.

This ghostly voice wants him to bind, bind what? Bind bank card? Want the first charge of six yuan in my bank card?

There are no doors!

"Ding~Please host choose to bind."

"Bind a der!"

It's just the voice of displeasure, Ye Tian recognized it.

System: I TM...

"Ding~Please host choose to bind."

"Go away! Bind your uncle!"

"Ding......"

"Ding... ding... ding..."

One after another of the prompt sounds seemed to be stuck in a program with garbled codes, Ye Tian was already extremely annoyed.

"Ding ding ding! Why didn't you blow up with DingTalk?!"

Ye Tianmu opened his eyes from the coma with tears in his eyes. After these words came out, two breaths of silence finally greeted his ears.

Why do you say two breaths.

Because... after two breaths.

"Boom!!"

There was a loud bang in the brain, the system exploded!

Ye Tian, who just woke up, rolled his eyes and passed out again.

...

When Ye Tian woke up again, it was already evening.

There is also a large memory in his mind.

For the matter just now, Ye Tian knew everything the moment he opened his eyes.