51-52-53-54-55-56-57-58-59-60

Chapter 51

That night.

The high-hanging full moon casts a silver light on the entire capital.

A room in the courtyard.

The door was knocked lightly.

Ji Youyu, who was practicing strokes in the room, paused her arms: "Come in."

"Squeak~"

There is always a strange sound when the wooden door is opened and closed.

After the door opened, a tightly wrapped figure walked in cautiously.

"Little man Wu Teng, pay homage to His Royal Highness Nine Emperors."

"You are the most beautiful man in Zhongzhou, Wu Teng?" Turning around, looking at the tightly wrapped man in front of him, Ji Youyu frowned slightly.

"Remove those wraps."

"Yes." The man said softly, twisting the cloth on his body with his index finger and thumb, and raised the other three fingers, and carefully opened it.

It took a full half a stick of incense.

The man just took off the extra wrapping on his body, and when he was about to take off his clothes, Ji Youyu waved his hand: "No need."

Looking at the feminine face of the man in front of him, Ji Youyu was slightly distracted and thought of Lin Feng.

If it was in the past, this man was indeed the best in her aesthetics.

But looking at it now, I always feel that there is an indescribable sense of disobedience.

"Do you have any talent?"

"I, I can dance." The man pinched the hem of his clothes and stood in front of Ji Youyu shyly.

"Well, skip a section and have a look." Ji Youyu didn't have much facial expression.

"Okay." Wu Teng nodded and took out a phonograph stone from his body.

The soft sound of the piano came from the phonograph.

Wu Teng also started his performance.

Twirling his collar with his fingers, pulling it to his shoulders, his eyes revealing longing, he fired electricity at Ji Youyu, his body was swaying like a water plant, biting his lower lip, this man could even let out an inexplicable panting in the middle of dancing...

Gradually, the man danced and danced in front of Ji Youyu, and one or two pieces of clothes fell off his body.

"Okay, let's stop." Ji Youyu pursed her lips, her brows were already tightly knitted.

However, the man was still dancing his dance as if he didn't hear it.

The collar was lifted, and Wu Teng approached Ji Youyu.

"Your Highness, why don't I serve you..."

Wu Teng believes that no one can refuse a handsome man like him, and all the women are like pigs, as long as he seduces a little, none of these women will refuse.

"If you don't stop, I'll kick you out!"

The paintbrush in Ji Youyu's hand was already being endured, and a few cracks were pinched by her.

As soon as these words came out, Wu Teng immediately became quiet.

Looking at Ji Youyu, two tears came out of his eyes: "His Royal Highness Nine Emperors, did Xiao Teng behave badly?"