Chapter 5

Me: So we are extremely strong now

Alies so far:
The Vikings: 500 million
The Klingons: 500 million
The Aztecs: 500 million
The Humans: 500 million
The Romans: 500 million
The Samurai: 500 million
The Spartans: 500 million
The Caliphates: 500 million
The Freeza Force: 500 million
The Main Characters: 500 million
The Nether: 500 million
The FNAF Characters: 500 million
The Nova Corp: 1 billion
The MHA Heroes: 500 million
The Avengers: 500 million
The Justice League: 500 million

Total power: 8.5 billion/360 billion
Chance of winning: 2.36%

Rex: 2 billion Dead
Killian: 4 billion Dead
Rose: 5 billion (100%)
Braxton: 9 billion (49%)
Tritan: 10 billion (85%)
Mecha: 15 billion (56.7%)
Rex: 18 billion (47.2%)
Pain: 20 billion (42.5%)
Entity 45: 25 billion (34%)
Vixen: 38 billion (22.4%)
Omega: 54 billion (15.8%)
Alpha: 60 billion (14.2%)
Lillian (my sister): 100 billion (8.5%)

Me: Here is another story from my family especially my son Michael

Mike swallowed. It wasn’t usual he felt so nervous in his home — not recently, anyway, all those feelings had been flushed away years ago.

Leaning on his palm, the boy laying across his bed giggled, “You’re such an overthinker, Mike.”

Quickly, Michael lunged forwards and shushed him, “Jeremy!” He exclaimed, eyes flickering over to his open bedroom door, a personal request from his father when he had his boyfriend over.

“Just tell ‘im,” Jeremy hummed, flicking the others forehead before promptly rolling off the bed, standing in front of Michael.

With an unnecessarily dramatic sigh, Mike nodded, “I mean — I do really want to tell him.”

Jeremy took hold of his hand, lifting it to his mouth to place a small kiss against his knuckles, “I know you do, and it’ll go great, okay? He isn’t a monster, Mikey, he’s your father.”, he dropped their hands though kept them firmly connected.

Nodding, Mike turned to the door, starting towards it with Jeremy in tow, connected by their hands. The blond squeezed the other's hand, something he frequently did to calm Mike. It worked, for the most part.

Michael could still feel the pull on his chest as he reached the living room door, though. He stood there for a moment, in the shadows, his mind screaming at him to back away as he saw his fathers friend, Henry, sat there on the couch beside his dad.

His breath hitched, “Jeremy, we have to go back upstairs,” He whispered, “My —”

He was cut off, however.

“You can come in, you know,” His father was turned to the door, now, head tilted to rest on the back of the sofa as to see his son better. His son.

Dropping Jeremy’s hand, looking back with a look small of an apology, he strolled in, making sure he didn’t stand in front of television, where they were watching some kind of awful medical drama that they were always watching together — it was the main reason Henry came over on weekends.

“Hey, kid!” Henry waved at him, reaching over to pause the TV much to Mike’s fathers disdain. Henry simply dismissed his muttering complaints.

Mike fiddled with his shirt — he’d chosen a specific shirt to wear for this occasion. It was a stupid red one with yellow accents, it didn’t suit him at all. He thought it made him look more… like him, though, and chose it based on that.

Leaning forwards, Mike’s father frowned, a worried expression flitting over his face, “What’s the matter?”

“I have — something to tell you,” He took a small step back, tripping slightly as his heel caught onto the leg of the coffee table. He quickly caught himself, “I — uh —”

The two sat expectantly and Mike reached up to play with his hair, turning momentarily to where Jeremy stood leaning against the doorframe. He gave Michael a small nod, so he turned back to the sofa, now fiddling with his fingers instead.

“Uh —” He exhaled, circling his hands around each other before giving his whole body a subtle shake, “I’m transgender.”

Michaels father blinked, staring at him for a moment and just as Henry opened his own mouth to respond, he was cut off, “That’s all?”

“William!” Henry rushed, nudging his side. The man only turned to him in confusion. “That’s not nice — that was clearly hard for him to say.”

Him. Mike almost felt himself grinning.

It seemed William noticed his mistake as his eyes widened and he stood. “Oh! No, I meant nothing like that! I just thought it was some unspoken fact with the family —” He turned to Mike, “That’s great! I’m really glad you could tell us… uh —”

For a moment, his father just stared, eyebrow raised. Michael wasn’t quite sure what he wanted until it clicked. “Oh! Michael — Mike. Whatever’s better, I don’t mind, but uh — yeah.”

William’s face seemed to soften. “That why you asked me what we were gonna name you?”

Mike nodded, fiddling once more with his shirt in fear he might say something wrong. His eyes turned to the floor, almost like he was trying to keep himself grounded. He exhaled.

“It’s a name well suited for you, Michael,” His father hummed, placing his hand on the boys shoulder.

He had to bite his lip to stop himself from tearing up as he turned back to William. “Can I hug you? Please?”

The mans arms were already open before he could finish the sentence, wrapping his son in a warm embrace that he practically sunk into, returning his fathers hug slightly tighter than he’d meant to.

It felt like forever before his father patted him on the back and pulled away, a smile on his face. He looked proud — Mike wasn’t sure of the last time his father was ever proud of him.

From behind him, Michael could see Henry grinning.

This was where he had always wanted to be. For once in his life, he felt happy. He felt like, well; he felt like himself.