Chapter 9

Me: Well, this could be interesting

There was a loud clang of metal as your body was forcibly pinned down to a specially designed experimentation table, William Afton’s clawed hand effortlessly keeping you there by squeezing and groping at your heart through your bare skin.

He was so forceful and swift in his movements that you barely had time to register what was happening with how flustered you were, nothing but a weak submissive mess for the alchemist driven mad with desire looming over you. You could only gasp softly in response at first when your back came in contact with the freezing metal, making you shiver.

“Welcome home, beloved…~” He growled, his words coming out sounding as if they were a threat laced with poison. “I’ve missed you something terrible…~” He quickly grabbed your wrists, slamming each one down and locking them in metal shackles attached to the table’s outstretched arms.

You blushed, looking up at him with a small smile. “Awe~ I, uh… I can tell—” you began, only to be silenced by a kiss so powerful and vicious that it felt as though a coiled snake had lunged at your lips, drinking in your flavour for a long moment. The feeling made your eyes slip shut, your head naturally tipping back so that you could kiss William deeper and allow his tongue to ravage the inside of your mouth as he pleased.

He eventually reluctantly pulled away, thick glittering strings of saliva still connecting you. “My precious treasure… allow me to show you the fruits of my work and desire that has plagued me so?” He muttered, kneeling to secure your thighs and ankles before standing once more, gripping your jaw and searching your face for confirmation one last time.

You sighed in bliss, looking away from his gaze that was boring into your very being. “Yes, please, my dearest. I agreed when you first told me you had a surprise waiting for me as soon as I got home. I’m ready.”

“Excellent.” William whispered, pressing his body against yours and kissing you once more, spindly fingers tangling into your hair as he sucked harshly on your lips. The fabric of his lab coat and scrubs brushing against your bare skin only reminded you how completely and utterly exposed you were for him, so entirely now at his mercy.

After another short bit impassioned snog, William ripped himself away from you, seeming almost pained that he couldn’t continue kissing you. He instead briskly strode over to a small podium control panel, giving you a moment to regain your senses and look at your surroundings.

The table you were now locked into was unfamiliar to you; instead of the usual flat rectangular metal slab with shackles you were used to, this table seemed to be perfectly measured to your body’s proportions, each part of you mirrored and segmented with joints at the knees, elbows, shoulders, thighs, hips, and neck. There were various wires trailing from the sides of the shackles down under the table towards arms that were neatly folded and tucked away, as well as three gears of various sizes on the side near your hip.

Looking back at William, you noticed that the podium was positioned about 10 feet away from you and a little towards your right, but angled so that he had a perfect view to watch what he did to you. It was covered in all sorts of buttons and switches and levers and dials, none of which you knew what they did.

As he saw you looking curiously at his controls, the corner of William’s lips quirked up into a smirk. He flipped a switch, presumably the one to turn on the machine, and you felt yourself being rotated back so that you were just a bit more elevated than flat, perhaps on a 25° angle. Surgical lights flickered on above you, and each of the arms unfolded from underneath of you like an exposed ribcage, waiting patiently to be used. You were filled with the familiar feeling of terror, anticipation, and overwhelming arousal as you felt William’s eyes drinking in the sight of you.