jealous

LULU'S POV

Luhan pov

As I was sleeping I felt someone touching my eyebrows, nose then my lips.

And then I remembered that it was sehun.

I acted sleeping just to see what he's about all this things. But the next thing that I felt was... his lips..... this is my first time kissing...and with......a...boy.

I really loved those lips cause I didn't care if my first kiss with a boy or a girl now I just wanted to kiss them.

I opened my eyes and placed my right hand on his face and the other on his back. And then I returned the kiss.

We stayed like that for some seconds cause he was in shock that I replied it then he started moving his lips like the first kisses in romantic movies.

I copied what he was doing and he licked my bottom lip.

I gasped for air and opened my mouth but what I got is his tongue inside my mouth.

I copied him again and I started moaning.

I really don't know what is wrong with me.

As our tongues were Faithing he reached for my boxers and begun taking them off.

I pushed him " what are you doing? We are both boys we can't do this se-" I was cut off of my words by him

"I love you LuHan"

I was surprised by his words.

" do you feel the same way toward me. ..........Please answer me" he said with a curious tone.

" I'm sorry but I don't know what do I feel right now towards you. Can you give me sometime to think? " I replied guilty in my voice.

He looked sad and walk to the bathroom.

I wore my uniform and started styling my hair when he went off of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I stared at his hot body until I saw him coming closer.

"I will take it as a yes since you didn't answer. You can have me if you want." He said in a seductive tone.

"Huh? Wh-What did you say?"
I don't know why I'm stuttering but I really want to make that maknae ( youngest ) mine.

"I asked you if you liked the view but you didn't replay so I took it as a yes" he said while smiling that cute smile.

"Get dressed we will be late " I replied turning my gaze to three mirror again.

"Sorry for disturbing but can I borrow your underwear?" He said .

"Feel free." I answered.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha Lu-LuHan wha-hahahahahaha what is that...... pfff hahaha" I heard him laughing hard in the dressing room .

Then the reality bites me. No way.

I runned to the room and found him holding one of my underwears that I used to wear .

Flash back

"You like spongebob so why don't we buy this pairs it's cute ".

"Yes mom" I answered in an exciting tone.

End of Flash back

" hey ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME? " I heard him yelling at me.

" I will take those okay " he said.

" okay" I whispered.

I turned around and went to the dining room.

I orderd one of my maids to wake up the boys.

Then they went down in as raw before my maid bowed to me.

"Good morning guys"

"Good morning " they said at once.

While we were eating I saw Jon gin whispering something to SeHun then he kissed him under his ear.

I tried to look away when I saw SeHun closing hits eyes then I noticed were JonGin's hand w were. It's between SeHun's leg-
"FUCK" I yelled and throwed the glass of water in the wall until it broke to little pieces.

All the maid came running to me .

"Are you alright Lu Lu? Are you hurt anywhere?" One of my close maids asked worriedly.

"I'm fine babe just in a bad mood don't worry"

"Babe??! Are you dating her LuHan? " SeHun asked in an angry tone.

"AND WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY JUST MIND WHAT YOU WERE DOING BEFORE SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOUR MOMENT. I'm living. Guys the car is outside leave when you finish. I'm skipping school today." I said in an angry tone while giving SeHun a hurtful look.

I stand up and called my maid" Babe I'm going tell Steven to call the school and informe them that I'm sick. Bye ~~" and went out.

By the way Steven is my driver.

I drove to the beach and sat there.

Actually the weather was gloomy today so there is no sun.

I started to remember that scene from before in the breakfast and suddenly begin crying.

At that moment I realised that I like him but seeing him in that position with someone else hurt. He wanted to have SeHun in his side forever and to be just all his .

I started to wipe my eyes and a started walking to my car.

I thought about a plan and is to make him jealous and regret what he did. So I'm gonna change .

I will give him the cold eye and flirt with the girls  at our school, touch them , laugh with them and many kiss them too .

Fast forward

Now that I'm in my uniform I'm entering my class. One of the girls came and said: " Hi my name is sohee .  Nice to meet you"

Hahaha this is the first one.

"Hi my name is Lu Han nice to meet you too.  How are you doing?"

"I'm good.  Thanks for asking. Anyway mind being friends?  Actually when I saw you the first time I thought that I'm gonna make u my friend and know more about u if u don't mind of course  .  "

This girl is weird but she is cute like a xiumin hyung. I like her.

" of course I don't mind being a friend with a cute girl like u. "

She smiled at me and got near my ear.
" I heard that u are gay is it correct?"

YAAH I'M NOT GAy just for him .

" what do u think of gay people sohee? "

" ummm....actually I don't mind them even if I'm friend with one I think that he will be a good friend "

" I'm not gay but there is a boy that I love and it's my first time having this kind of feelings . But can I ask u a favor?"

"Yeah what can I do for my new friend? "

" I want to make him jalouse by flirting with girls so if you want can you be my fake girlfriend for this day? If you don't want it's okay I will ask someone else. "

"What are we gonna do?"

" kiss, hold hands, cuddle, that's it"

" lately I've been bored in school and ur plan sounds fun.  I agree  let's make him jealous Lulu oppa"

I held her waist and brought her close to me and then I saw Se Hun looking at me.