❝電話と友達 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!❞

The feeling of being pulled suddenly made me jolt awake. I look to see who did such a thing to disturb my slumber as I notice a familiar shade of blonde letting a groan of annoyance escape my mouth.

"Lumine, Aether. What are you guys doing here. And most importantly, how the hell did you both get into my house?!"

I yell at the twins. I notice Lumine sticking her tongue at me as I gave her a glare that says like, 'do that again and I'll cut off your tongue'.

"Jinwha, it's almost time for you to get your ass out of bed and get ready for school. I swear I will not help you get out of trouble if you get late for Ms. Rosalyne's class."

Lumine said with her arms crossed while looking at me. Her twin nodded as he looks at me with a smile in his face.

"Yeah Jinwha, you know how strict Ms. Rosalyne can get. Also, I'm surprised you're still enrolled here after having her blood boil almost every single day.."

"Don't worry, I ask myself how too."

I reply. Standing up from my bed, I quickly kicked the both of them out of my room as I told them to wait for me in the kitchen and maybe chat with my mother or siblings as I do my daily routine.

After I brushed my hair, I placed all the required materials for today in my bag, making sure none  was forgotten as I walked downstairs with the bag in my hand and saw the twins eating breakfast cooked by my mother.

"Seriously guys..?"

"Shut up, your mom cooks the best food than can ever exist."

I sigh at Lumine's words and took a seat across from them. I took a waffle and drizzled some of the sweet honey over it and started eating as I also prepared myself some water to drink.

"I'm quite glad that you find my cooking delicious Lumine sweetheart. But Jinwha still cooks better than I can~"

"You can cook?!"

Aether slaps her head as he ate the waffles in an annoyingly well mannered way.

"Do you not read the group chat or something? She literally said it there and even sent a photo that looked like a whole five course meal made by Jinwha herself. It's surprising for you to miss something in the gc despite being the noisiest out of everyone there."

Lumine groans earning a quiet laughs from me and my mother. She quickly got back at Aether by pinching hard on his ear and giving him a pissed look.

"Drop the chivalry act, don't say that as if you're not the one spamming xiaother in the group chat every sunday..."