Mickenzie

Hopefully this will be longer. :3

==>

I batted my eyes as I woke in a peculiar room. It smelt of. . . Strawberries? And a dim light showed through the window.

"Where. . ." I managed to say as a quick urgent pain shot instantly to my forehead. "Ow!" I screamed as I lifted my hand and held my head in pain.

Where was I? Where the fuck am I? I asked myself.

I tried sitting up but it was no use. I didn't have the strength to lift my weight. I struggled as I lifted my head, and scanned my surroundings; I was in a dim lit room, the paint colour on the walls seemed to be white, and the only sound was the sound of the beating of my racing heart, and the sound of whispering. [When I read this, I was like, oh my God, GHOSTS!!!!]

I sat up in bed as I noticed a big blood stain on my chest. A white blanket was spread out on top of me as I quickly pulled back the blanket and realized I wasn't wearing any clothes!! [Jk guys, she's just messing with you XD]

The only clothing I wore on me were underwear, and a white buttoned down shirt. I gulped. Who changed my clothes?! [The world may never know] I glanced at the underwear I was wearing [XO sorry guys]. Thank God those were still on!

I sighed with relief. I rubbed my eyes and further examined the blood stain that was imprinted into the white blanket. I lifted the shirt a little bit to reveal my belly button to my chest. A small scar ran from my stomach to my chest.

The door opened, and Homura Akemi walked in. "You're probably quite confused," she said , looking at where I unbuttoned my shirt/the stitch, to the blood on the blanket,, to the beaten up Kyubey, who was lying unconscious, on the table. "Yes, I can explain.. . ." she said looking to the ground.

We now were in a circular room. Bookshelves lined the room, accompanied by a sofa, two armchairs, and a coffee table stood in between the furniture. A fire was crackling in the back wall of the room.

Homura sat me down in the armchair opposite of her. "Mickenzie. . . that creature. . . Kyubey. When you and Jade fainted-"

That's when it hit me. "Where's Jade?!"

"Don't worry. When she fainted, her head dint hit the pavement as hard as yours did."

"Is she hurt?"

"I'm right here." Jade entered the room, smiling softly. Oh i was glad to see her.

"We tried using Sayaka's healing powers, but it didn't work. So we used Kyubey, by putting a part of him inside of you," Homura continued. "However, it gave us another effect that I've never seen before."

I blinked twice waiting for Homura waiting to respond. Then Jade spoke up.

"Mickenzie, Kyubey's magicalness [Mix, that's not even a word!!! XD] had another effect on you, giving you a power of a magical girl."

Me?

A magical girl?

No way. This couldn't be happening.

Well, if you're reading this, I'm sure that you know the fate of a magical girl. . . right??? The next few chapters are deep. Just sayin'.