1: Intisar Nazif Ikhtiyar

Allah (SWT) said;

"Every act of the son of Adam is for him except fasting. It is done for my sake, and I will reward for it. He gives up his desires and his food for My sake. Fasting is a shield, and the fasting person has two moments of joy; one when he breaks his fast and another when he meets his lord. And the smell that comes from the mouth of the fasting person is better to Allah than the fragrance of musk"

(Agreed upon: Al Bukhārī, 1894, 1904. Muslim, 1151. Reported by Abu Hurayrah (Radiyallahu Anhu))

***

Not Edited🙃

Nnamdi Azikuwe Airport

Abuja, Nigeria

I used my hand as a shield from the scorching sun, even with my sunshades it felt like the sun was directly shining in my eyes.

Oh ya Allah protect us from the torment of hell ~Amin

I looked at my side to find Insaf doing the same.

We just came back from our amazing summer vacation in turkey and now we're in the airport waiting for the driver.

My stomach let out a grumble and my throat was dry.

I decided to get up and get something to eat.

"Do any of you need something to eat?" I asked fixing my glasses.

"Water for me" Iltimas said.

"Get me a meat pie please" Adda Nadia said.

"Diet coke for me" Insaf said.

I collected Mama's credit card and headed to the restaurant that was at the airport.

While walking I got numerous stares from people which was strange.

Some people can't see a pretty girl walking and ignore?

When I entered the restaurant it was empty, apart from the guy that was at the counter with a little paper bag.

I walked up to the counter and made my order, but the meat pie wasn't going to be ready till a few minutes.

I looked at the guy that was beside me to meet him staring at me.

My breath hitched at his sight, he was very handsome.

From all indications he wasn't fully Nigerian.

His hair was curly and it was dropping on his face, it was similar to Insaf's hair to.

His eyes were hazel brown, and was very captivating, it seemed like he was hiding something.

He looked down to my shoe and a smirk shot up his face.

I looked at my shoes and.....

Ta daaaaaaa!

I was wearing two different shoes and I hadn't noticed that from turkey until now.

"Hey" He said with his not so deep husky voice.

"Oh hi" I said awkwardly.

"You really need this more than I do" He said passing the paper bag in his hands to me.

As he gave it to me our hands brushed and I could swear I felt a tingly sensation in me.

"Thank you" I said with a little smile.

"It's nothing" He smiled, or at least tried to.

He collected his order the same time I collected mine to.

I headed back to my family and I could see them already getting up, indicating the driver was here.

I gave them all there snacks.

I got my bag and entered the car.

Once we were sitted I crept the bag opened only to see a shoe box and when I opened it.

I'VE BEEN DREAMING TO GET THIS SHOES!

I can remember when we went shopping at the mall in Turkey I saw something similar to it but it wasn't available in my size.

I quickly checked for the size and it was 38.

Perfect.

I closed my eyes as the wind from the window fanned my face.

Immediately we arrived home, I alighted from the car and headed straight to my room.

I knew the maids were getting my luggage anyway so there was no need to do that.

As I entered the room, it looked as good as I left it.

I turned on the AC on and slipped out of my clothes and headed into the bathroom.

After a long shower.

I came out and dressed into my Pajamas.

But I was still hungry.....

So, I decided to call the kitchen to ask for anything.

I sat on the edge of the bed near my side drawer and grabbed the intercom and dialled the kitchen.

"Hello miss" The chef from the other line said.

"Hello, please what can I get that is available right now?"

"Well, there is rice biryani, honeyed chicken, tofu, parathas with chicken sauce...."

"I'll have the tofu please, bring it up to my room before I get jet lagged"

In a few minutes the door was knocked, and I shouted for them to come in.

Two maids dressed in their uniform walked in, one of them was pushing the food cart and the other was holding a foldable table in her hands.

They set the table in front of me and put the ceramic container which had the food in it on the table, with the cutlery, after doing that they dropped my usual matcha latte.

It is a low calorie and it boosts metabolism while also burning calories, plus it tastes amazing.

After eating the delicious meal, I did my night skin care routine.

And headed to bed with a smile remembering one thing.

Those shoes.

♣♣♣