An unwanted guest

9

"I'm bored." I exclaimed as i watched everyone enjoy their time in the pool,
They were so many people. "Hey aren't you gonna swim?." Asked Leah as Hailley followed behind her. "Well...i did'nt know they would be a pool so i did'nt pack a costume." I said while sulking iternally as Hailley giggled. "Chill out love i brought an extra pair so c'mon." She exclaimed as her and Leah grabbed my arms.

"Oh g-guys this,it's so revealing." I exclaimed while looking at myself in the mirror. "It's not that Bad." Exclaimed Leah while smirking evily.
"Oh god." I sighed while trying to arrange the revealing swimming costume.

" I sighed while trying to arrange the revealing swimming costume

-Hailley's POV-

"I've always considered Dominic as a really close Friend of mine but he never loved anyone and i've been wanting a little bestie for Evillina so now that Dominic has finally found his love i'm gonna make sure they have a baby." I exclaimed to my thoughts as i smiled knowing Dominic would go crazy seeing her like this.

-Back to Isabelle's POV-

"Oh god why am i wearing this, Dominic is going to kill me." I thought so myself as i covered my lower half with a towel and put my arm on my chest to cover the fact that my chest was too big for the bikini top. I then sat and watched Dominic and the others swim but then his eyes suddenly landed on me before he began to get out of the pool. He had black shorts on that were wet from all the water and water ran down from his shoulders down to his abs as he ran his fingers through his hair, i felt the middle of my legs start to tingle as i squeezed then shut and bit my lower lip. "Why aren't you in the pool?" He asked as i chuckled nervously while still having my arm on my chest. He then rose an eyebrow before pulling my arm away from my chest as his eyes widened. "What the fuck are you wearing?!" He roared in his deep voice before he pulled my body close to his. "W-well h-hailley gave it to me and it's a little too small." I exclaimed as he groaned in irritation before looking around to see if other men were staring at me and yes they were countless. His jaw then clenched before he glared down at me and pulled me to an empty hallway near the pool."Why do you always make me wanna fuck you everyday Huh?." He asked while grabbing my ass through the towel before his face turned to confusion. "Take the towel off." He demanded as i paniced  knowing that if he saw what i had underneath i'd be done for.

"W-well d-dominic i-it's not important okay let's just go back and-" I tried to speak but he pulled the towel off and turned my body around to see i was wearing a thong. "You're fucked Isabelle." He exclaimed before he smacked my ass causing me to shriek.
"W-waittt d-dominic i can help you solve your problem but we can't do it, i'm in bad shape you were railing me uncontrolably and mercilessly Yesterday a-and d-down there is swollen and it hurts so are my nipples and i can't walk straight." I exclaimed while shyly avoiding his piercing gaze. "Hm and how are you gonna do that?." He asked while raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms as i dropped to my knees and pulled the front off his shorts down a little as his huge friend sprung out.