The end of a toxic friendship.

13

"Millie?!" I called out to her as i looked to see my bestfriend who used to be as good as a sister to me. "I missed you so much Bella." She exclaimed before she rushed and gave me a hug. "Woah is this your child?" She asked as she tried taking her out of my arms but i backed up. "No way you're still angry at me for what happened." She asked while crossing her arms. "Of course i'd be angry like who would'nt Huh Milliana?!" I exclaimed slightly raising my voice as she rose an eyebrow. "Oh so it's like that now huh just because of a simple joke?" She asked as i felt myself get overwhelmed. "Simple joke?!, Look i told you i did'nt want to lose my virginity before marriage but yet you still tried to hook me up with that strange guy, i could've gotten raped!"
I exclaimed before she rolled her eyes.
"Jeez quit whinning, you're a bitch anyway, you went After this guy for his money and now you're living the life while i suffer." She stated while trying to sit down but my voice stopped her. "Alfred!" I shouted as she looked at me in confusion. "Yes ma'am" he exclaimed while walking towards me." Get this woman out of my house and never let her in again unless i command." I stated before Millie's eyes widened. "W-what wait bella i'm sorry okay p-please take me back i need a place to stay!!!." She shouted while getting dragged out of the house. "I'm no longer the soft Isabelle from the past." I muttered to myself before i headed to the kitchen to make some porridge for Evie."

***************

I was feeding Evie when i suddenly saw Dominic enter the house. "You're back?" I asked before he nodded while removing his coat. "How are you feeling?" He asked as i nodded to indicate that i was feeling alright.
He then walked up to me and bent down to my level before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh looks like she wants her dad." I exclaimed as Evie flapped her arms immediatly after she saw Dominic.

A smile appeared on my face as i watched him carry her and play with her in his arms. She laughed and made the cutest sounds while Dominic had a huge smile on his face.
To be honest although Dominic  appeared cold and cruel to the outside world to us he was actually a great husband and a very great father.

****************

-The next day-

"Hey love i have work at the office." Stated Dominic as he got ready and put on his black shirt. "Oh okay then." I replied as i got up and began making the bed but i suddenly felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Are you trying to tease me in those short?" He whispered in my ear with a playful tone as i shuddered a little before i turned to face him. "Gosh Dominic stop being such a pervert and go to work." I stated before i softly pushed him away and made my way to the other side of the bed. "Don't worry you'll be my meal tonight." He stated before he looked me up and down and walked away. "What on earth, when did he become such a pervert ?" I asked myself before i headed over to Evie's room.

***************

I was sitting and watching TV when i suddenly began to feel bored. "Everything is so boring when Dominic is'nt around." I thought to myself as i sighed but immediatly got up when i got a brilliant idea. "Well i could always go visit him and show all those woman that drool over him that he's mine." I stated before i went upstairs to change and did the same to Evie.

" I stated before i went upstairs to change and did the same to Evie

-My outfit-

-Evanita-

"Hmm yeah Niki is for sure going to rail you for wearing that." Stated Valentinio as he stared at me with a smirk. "Well stop killing my confidence and just take me to his office." I exclaimed while hitting him on the shoulder. "Why did'nt you ask Alfred to take you?" He exclaimed while crossing his arms. "W-well because i want to suprise Dominic and if i go alone the Bodyguards won't allow me out. "I stated before he chuckled." You're dead." He stated before i rolled my eyes and got in the car.

***************

As i stood infront of the huge building my heart began to beat rapidly. I swallowed my fear and strided into the building. "Good morning ma'am how may i help you?" Asked a man as i looked up at him and replied. "Well i'm Dominic's wife and i'm wondering where his office is." I stated as his eyes widened. "You're the C-ceo's wife?" He asked as i nodded and he gulped. "W-well come this way." He exclaimed before he directed me to Dominic's office.

"Okay uhm Mr Le vanciago is busy talking to an employee so you'll have to stand by the door and wait once we go inside." He explained as i nodded and we entered his cabin. As we got inside Dominic was'nt focused on us but he was focused on the paper work he had on his table. He asked the employee some questions without looking at them and they answered.
"Ehm Mr Le vanciago?" Exclaimed the man who seemed to be his assistant.
"Yes Liam-" he exclaimed but came to a halt when his eyes landed on me.

His eyes then wandered to my chest and slowly began to flicker down as he admired the dress that hugged my curves tightly. "I'll take care of this once i'm done." He exclaimed to his assistant Liam before he gave me a piercing glare and went back to the conversation with his employee.

****************

-Dominic's POV-

It had been about 15 minutes and Isabelle sat there while fiddling with her fingers and i could'nt fucking concentrate. "M-mr Le vanciago may i go?" Asked my employee as i snapped back to reality and realized that the interview was over. "Yeah sorry, you can leave." I exclaimed as he left and i watched Isabelle with the most intensity.

-Back to Isabelle's POV-

I began to feel really nervous as i remembered what Valentinio said and i realized how bad of an idea this whole thing was. "Liam give us some Space." He exclaimed as i immediatly stood up at the sound of his Raging voice. "Yes sir." Exclaimed Liam as he walked out the door and i watched him knowing i was done for. Dominic then slowly began to walk towards me
and i slowly backed up before he locked the door. "D-dominic i-" I tried to speak but he immediatly grabbed me and squeezed my ass which caused me to moan. " Don't fucking do that, don't moan as if you did'nt know this would happen." He roared angrily before he pushed me onto the Sofa and began unbuttoning his shirt.
"You want to tease me hm, then i'll give you what you want." He stated as i gulped. "Where is Evie?" He asked before he sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap. "Sh-she's with Valentinio." I exclaimed as he sighed before he untied the strings of my dress. " D-dominic!" I exclaimed as my hands went on my chest to prevent my dress from falling. He then looked at me helplessly try to fix my dress before a smirk appeared on his face.
"Strip dance for me." He stated as my eyes widened. "W-what?!, Dominic that's so lewd." I exclaimed as i tried to move off of his lap but he grabbed me and colided our lips together. "Do it Cabalaza." He whispered in my ear as i felt shivers down my back but at the same time i felt tempted to see his reaction.

Tbc...👌

Go check ur fridge i stole ur eggs 😐

13th chap see you in next-