Chapter 13 Pocky Game

You and the pop music club members were talking in the music room. As always Lilia brought some snacks. One of the boxes said Pocky on it and you were a bit surprised to see it in this world too. Lilia moved the opened box towards you offering you some. You gladly took one of the sticks, placing it in your mouth. Cater of course noticed and said happily " Hey is that pocky! You know they have a fun game they play with pocky right?! It's trending now! " He pulled out his phone and showed you all the pictures of people holding up the box saying they were going to play the game. Kalim and Lilia were surprised to hear the news and Kalim suggested that you all play the game together. However the school bell rang, signaling that club time was over, before you could come to a decision. You and Lilia decided to walk with each other back to your dorm after wrapping things up in the club room.

When you two arrived at Ramshackle dorm you both sat down on the couch. Lilia spoke up and said " So, This Pocky Game? You seemed like you knew what it was. I have never heard of it or played it. Would you want to teach me how to play the game? " You blushed at his comment and said " W-well if you would like to we could play the game. " Lilia smiled and said happily " Great! You can start whenever. " he placed a pocky stick in his mouth and you blushed saying " Well do you want me to explain the game first? " He said " I feel like it would be more interesting if you just showed me. " You smiled and thought to yourself " Of course it would be. " You leaned over to Lilia who was leaning against the back of the couch with a pocky stick hanging out of his mouth. You were almost straddling him at this point just to reach the pocky. You blushed a bit at the situation, your face nearing closer and closer to his. You then bit the other end of the pocky stick and started to play the game. His eyes widened in shock at your action. He backed up and said while blushing a little " Y-y/n, what are you doing? Are you trying to make a move on me? " He smirked a bit when saying the last sentence. You blushed harder and said " N-NO! This is just how you play the game. " You proceeded to explain how to play to him and he then said with a smile " Oh, Alright, well in that case then continue! "

He placed another pocky stick in his mouth and you got back in position again. You bit the other end of the stick and this time both of you moved closer and closer to one another. Eventually your lips met in a kiss. You started to back up a bit. Lilia placed his hand gently on the back of your head. He did not want the kiss to end yet. After a few moments he released you and pulled away. Your face was now a deep red because of what just happened. He noticed and chuckled at your response. He smiled and said " Y/n, I think we should play this more often, My love. " Then he winked at you. You smiled back at him and said " I think we should too. " Lilia placed his hand on your waist and cupped your face with the other then pulled you into another kiss. You placed your hands around his neck and melted into the kiss. You two stayed like that for a few moments.

However the moment did not last as long as you hoped for. To both of your surprise, the door swung open and in came Grim. His eyes met the both of you sitting on the couch like that and yelled " Eeewww! Geez, would you two just get a room already! I don't wanna see that! " You pulled away from Lilia and Lilia smirked and said teasingly " Well we could get a room right now if you want. What do you say Y/n? Do you wanna take this upstairs? " You blushed at the comment and grim yelled " Not while I'm here you won't! " Both you and Lilia laughed at Grims reply as he complained about it more.

Word Count 740