0.1

I missed you

Alexis yawned casually as she stayed in her room, playing on a holotablet. As she smiled a bit, Phoenix hopped onto her shoulder with a snarl. "Hey girl." Alexis said, gently petting her. Phoenix let out a noise that could be best described as a purr and a growl mixed in response to the pet. A sudden notification from her holotablet brought her attention back to the device quickly and she read it. "...Wonder what he wants?" She muttered as she got up, mild annoyance that her gaming was interrupted. As she left her room and walked to Dr.Blakk's office, she still was petting Phoenix.

Once she walked in, she saw both Blakk and Maurice there and tilted her head in confusion. "Alexis, I'm glad you came here as quickly as possible." Blakk spoke calmly. "Well, you messaged." She replied casually. "Yes, I did. Maurice says he found a boy claiming to be Eli Shane, we just want to know if it's true." He said. Maurice then showed her his phone and a small clip of a boy spinning a blaster with a smug smile on his face. Alexis was hit with a wave of emotions, sadness being the most prominent. "...Yes. That's my brother." She spoke, quickly blinking to rid any tears forming in her eyes.

"This must be tough to hear just a day after your 15th birthday, but it's also good because you can talk with him again after years." Blakk spoke, bringing Alexis back to reality. "I...I guess so. So I assume we're gonna convince him?" She asked. Blakk nodded. "This is gonna be a decently long train ride, go grab something to entertain you." He said. Alexis nodded then walked out, heading back to her room. The second she walked in, she grabbed her holotablet off her bed. She glanced at her outfit, a small sigh escaping her lips. "This is kinda important, I better look somewhat decent." She then quickly grabbed a whole new outfit, changing into it and smiling a bit. She now had on a black skirt and a deep purple shirt with a pink sweater hanging loosely over her shoulders. As she walked back to Blakk's office, he seemed ready to go. "Let's go."

As the train stopped, Alexis glanced up from her holotablet at Blakk expectingly. "Stay here for now, I'll bring him in and you can chat after." He said. Alexis nodded and glanced back down at her holotablet. It didn't take much longer before Blakk walked back in along with her twin and a small group with him. She didn't care for the others who were with Eli, she only cared to finally talk to him after close to eight years. He noticed her and his eye's immediately widened, but before he could say anything she shot him a glance. 'After.' It's what he understood from it and gave a slight nod. Alexis then followed after and swiftly walked beside Blakk's desk.

As Blakk sat down, Alexis tuned out the conversation, already knowing where this was going. Instead, she tried to plan out what she'd say to Eli after so long. 'If he denies, maybe I should explain to him why working with Blakk would be better...or I could ask about what happened after I disappeared...or-' She was brought out of her thoughts by talking. "That's not perfection..!" Eli said, glancing at the caged 'slug' on Blakk's desk. "You've made into some kind of a...ghoul!" He added. "Ghoul?" Blakk laughed a bit. "I like that." He said. The now dubbed ghoul snarled and bit at the bars of the cage, trying to escape to no avail as Eli spoke again.

"You can't do that to slugs, they're the key to everything here, you could destroy slugterra." He said. "I seem to have heard that once before." Blakk said as he moved the cage to the side. "I suppose it was silly of me to think someone raised by Will Shane would accept it. We're done." He added while leaning back in his chair. As everyone walked of, Alexis casted a glance at Eli again. 'Please don't hate me for this...' She thought to herself. Eli returned the glance, but there seemed to be so many emotions going on in his mind that he couldn't keep the eye contact for long.