What The Actual Fuck

Blue P.O.V

1week later
So after all what had happened at the water park we all went back to the rooms. No one ever spoke on it again after that so I didnt worry about it but right now we are packing to go back home. Matter of fact Bre is in the bathroom with Chardinay cryin now.
"Bae whats wrong with you" i said. "Blue Im Pregnant!!" she yelled through tears. My heart skipped a beat as a smile crept upon my face and it quickly faded. "What the fuck you mean its not mines Bre!!!!" i stormed out that room mad as fuck. I went to Tee room crying. "Mane Blue whats wrong with you?" Tee asked. I went to the couch and sat down. I looked at Tee with tears in my eyes. I just couldnt talk i mean who could be able to talk after there girlfriend tell them that their pregnant and it isnt his? "Bae wtf is wrong with you mane??" Tee said walking over to me. I just sat there staring at him, then I finally got up and dried the tears away and went towards the door. Until Tee came and blocked the door then pulled me unto his chest. I pushed him off of me and he sighed hard and went and jumped on the bed and i left out. I went to the top floor of the building for some fresh air.

Bre P .O. V

"Chardinay wat the fuck am i gone do??" i yelled at her. I slept with my ex 1 time when me and Blue got together and I am 5months pregnant and didnt no because the doctor said i havent been showing any symptoms and that all the fattness and fluids is spreaded throughout my body so thats why my stomach is not fat. I got up and went to Chardinay and Tee room looking for Blue but Tee told me Blue left and he dont no where he went. "Mane com'er He gone come back trust me!" Tee said. I tried to believe it but I just couldnt. So I turned on the news and I heard Blue name being called as Blue Christman and they say they found him in the street laying down cause he has been hit by a car! I started crying and I darted that door with Tee and Chardinay on my tail to the car. Tee drove us to the hospital.
"Excuse me what room is Blue Christman in? Chardinay asked.
"Hold on!" then she started back talking on the phone.
"Bitch get your stupid ass off the fucking phone and tell me what fucking room is my boyfriend in NOW!!! i yelled so everyone in the hospital could hear. "He is in room 225!" she said barely above a whisper.
I ran to the elevator and got on with Tee And Char' we ran to the room only to be stopped by a nurse. "Only one at a time please but which one of you are Ta'Kedrion Williams?"
Tee raised his hand and she told him that Blue wanted to see him first. I sighed and went into the waiting room waiting on to too come out so i could go in. Char' came over and comforted me telling everything was alright.

Tee P. O. V

I walked in and Blue was sitting up watching tv. "Mane what in the actual fuck did you do? Like frfr when i seen that shit on the tv i wanted to throw up you dont kno how fucking mad i was at you. I literally thought you was gone- "Blue cut me off

"Ok ok ok I get it damn i just should have talked to you instead of trying to kill myself. So now you should no that Bre is Prego and im not the father that shit hurt to the core. Mane you dont know how bad i want a little one but she go and get pregnant by the next nigga ion even wanna see herr ass nomore. Mane lik forreal her ass can hit the damn door!!!" he said. I looked at him like he was crazy cause he could have told me at first that Bre was Prego and it isnt his i mean I would have consoled him but ig he didnt want me to but kill hisself though!!

This is to muchh for me to take in so I walked out and Bre walked in but Char' walked in with her so i walked right back in too. Blue stared at me the whole time not trying to talk to Bre so she gave up and went and sat on the couch.
"When are they letting you leave?" I asked. "They said aint nothing really wrong i just had a bruised side so I should be getting out of here tomorrow!!" he said as a smiled crept upon his face.

"So you can talk to Tee but not me im your damn girlfriend not him!" Bre yelled in rage.
Shut the fuck up Bre cause you aint SHIT!!! to me and you right he isnt my girlfriend he cant be my girlfriend when we both are boys so that means he is my Boyffriend!!" He yelled back with a smile on his face!!! I texted Char' and told her that we are over!! I got up and kissed Blue!!

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with yall sick gay basterds, lil bitches dont yall ever talk to me ever again in this fucking life time!!!" Char' shouted as she left the room with Bre.
When they left i climbed in the bed with Blue and lets just say i could do much with him so we just teased each other. Then Trinity walked in the room with a little baby boy he looks about 1. *Trinity is Blue's ex* "Blue this is your son his name is Ra'Heem Blue Christman"she said and left. I sat there looking dumbfounded then I finally got up and left out that room he wanted a child so now he got it who the fuck i look like being around him and he got a fucking baby. Fuck Blue ass ion want him near me ever again!!! And thats OTF👌.

Blue P. O. V

I woke up from a dream that Bre had cheated on me and got prego then that me and Tee was together and Trinity said she had my baby and just dropped him pff at the hospital. And to top it off that i got hit with a car just because of I wanted to kill myself!!🔪🔫💀.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!" I yelled and Tee and Char and Bre woke up. Hol up when in the hell did they come in our room???

😂😂👌I Havent updated in a long time but here you go. 😂😂👌
I hope you like it!!!👏😘😜