SIX

"mm, do you feel good?" suna breathed out as he thrusted into y/n

"mm, do you feel good?" suna breathed out as he thrusted into y/n. she kept quiet to the question, too focused on the empty feeling that was creeping up inside of her the closer suna brought her to reaching her high. "mmph!" y/n moaned out loud as she sunk her nails deeper into suna's biceps.

suna groaned from the stinging feeling but he continued to thrust in and out y/n roughly. "you feel so good." he whispered and pulled one of her legs over his shoulder. y/n gasped from how much deeper suna sunk into her and how the tip of his dick pressed kisses against her cervix. "rin!" y/n moaned and threw her head back into the pillows.

"you feel good?" he growled and pressed his forehead against hers. "ahh! rin!" she responded. "i'm going to fill you up. i'm going to give you a kid." he groaned and went in for a sloppy kiss. y/n felt her entire body start to be consumed by the feeling of nothingness after suna had said what he did.

"i love you, y/n." he pulled back and looked down at her glistening face. y/n tried her hardest to say it back but something kept her from doing it. "i love you." he repeated and started to speed up. y/n began to clench down harder on his dick which resulted in the sound of squelching. "mmph...oh fuck y/n." he groaned as he tried to keep himself from moaning.

"y/n...fuck...i love you so much." he whimpered and sunk his fingers deep into y/n's side. "i- i love you- i love you, rin." y/n moaned as she brought suna down to keep their bodies close together.

"fuck!" suna moaned out load as he came deep inside of y/n. she let out such a lewd moan to let suna know that he was bringing her closer to her climax. suna locked in and continued to thrust into her. his sticky cum was strung as his thighs hit y/n's cum covered thighs. loud clapping sounds bounced off the walls.

the bed rocked back and forth and hit the walls violently with each thrust that suna pushed forward. "rin! i'm gonna cum! rin!" y/n gasped and scratched her nails down suna's back, drawing a little bit of blood. "cum on my dick." he groaned and y/n did just that.

for five seconds y/n felt pure bliss but that was ripped away from her the second she felt suna's breath against her skin, whispering sweet nothings to her that made her skin crawl.

"i love you, y/n."

"you should get off the pill."

"i want to marry you."

"let's start a family together."

"have my kids."

and then she felt nothing. she felt cold and empty again. she felt alone even with herself. it was a nasty feeling, in thought, that she wanted to rip off of her body. why was she feeling this way in the presence of the supposed love of her life?

"y/n, why are you crying?" suna asked with a raised brow. "huh? am i doing it again?" y/n asked and wiped at her face. "everything ok, babe?" suna asked. he held himself up so that he could cup y/n's face and comfort her. "i- uh- yes- i don't know why- why i'm crying." she said.

"this is the third time you do this, babe." he commented and that's when y/n actually started to cry. "i'm sorry." she whispered and suna's eyes widened. he began to press kisses all over her face, completely unaware of the fact that it only made y/n feel worse.

"it's ok, babe." he said. "i'm sorry." y/n repeated and continued to cry. when she wouldn't stop crying and kept apologizing, suna pulled back for a moment to think about her behavior. "i'm so sorry." she said when he let her go. it felt a lot better to be out of his grasp but she also felt disgusted in herself that he couldn't bring her comfort.

so she started to apologize for that. suna didn't know but she was sorry to him because he was supposed to be the person who makes her feel better and he couldn't at the moment. she believed it was a slap to his face as the person who has given her nothing but love almost her whole life.

"y/n, it's ok." he whispered a little disconnected. but she continued to cry and that's when he narrowed his eyes at her. "y/n...are you hiding something from me?" he asked and her eyes shot open. "huh? no!" she answered and it set suna off.

"why did you react like that?" he asked, his breathing became heavy and his hands started to shiver a little. "because i don't know what's wrong with me...and i don't like that it's affecting us." she answered quietly.

suna swiftly grabbed her chin and pulled her by her face to be only a inch or two away from his. "are you cheating on me?" he blurted and y/n gasped at his audacity to ask that question. "rintaro! what the fuck is wrong with you?"she reacted and he clenched his jaw.

"don't yell at me and don't swear!" he yelled. "why would you ask me that? i'm not feeling good and i haven't been and that's the first thing that pops into your mind? are you crazy?" y/n defended but it only offended suna. "don't you dare accuse me of being crazy. what other reason would you be feeling sorry for? huh?" he pressed and y/n began to breathe heavy and fast.

"you're accusing me of cheating when my whole life is you and school, rin." suna saw how hard she was fighting to breathe properly and decided to leave the subject alone. he himself felt that it was too much pressure on his girlfriend especially given the fact that they had just been intimate and vulnerable with each other.

"fuck, y/n. you have to go and make me feel bad." he said and put her head against the pillow for her to rest. he wiped away the sweat from his head then looked down to see that y/n continued to cry like a child. she had balled herself up on the bed and timidly held onto the thin sheets to cover her private areas.

suna frowned at her form but he felt too uncomfortable to comfort her. he had his own feelings to sort out that he couldn't offer a little bit of consolation to his girlfriend.

so he got up off the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash himself up. "y/n...come shower with me." he said from there but he could still hear y/n crying and sobbing from the same spot he had left her in. "babe." he called again. when she didn't answer he walked out to see her still curled up. "babe, come shower with me." he said and he grabbed her shoulder.

but y/n pushed his hand off. "don't touch me." she choked and his eyes widened. he watched as she started to sweat more and shiver. "are you being serious?" he asked and y/n shook her head. "please, don't touch me." she cried. "you can't stay in the bed like that." suna said.

"i know rin. just leave me alone for a little, please. i'll go get cleaned right now, i promise." she choked. "y/n...this isn't normal and it's getting out of hand. do you want to go see your doctor?" he finally showed a little bit of compassion. "just leave me alone for a little." she whispered. "i can't leave you when you're like this." he sighed.

so instead of going to wash up, suna wrapped a towel around his waist to sit on the floor beside the bed to be away but close to y/n. he waited until she was quiet to get her out of bed and help her wash up.