Chapter Twenty

It was difficult to say who touched who first. Sebastian had been between Shawn and Leo, leaning back into the pillows. Shawn had glanced at Leo, and their eyes briefly met before Leo gave an amused smirk to him. It was abundantly clear what he was insinuating by that smirk, and Shawn found his hand trailing slowly up Sebastian's thighs. Sebastian hardly seemed to have any objections, his breath hitching before his eyes flickered to Sebastian.

His gaze was different from what it had been before. It seemed more submissive rather than dominating. Shawn realized with a jolt exactly why Leo had intended to give him to Sebastian when their contract ended. Sebastian seemed like a perfect switch, capable of being either side that his partner needed.

"Wow." Shawn found himself breathing out before he was moving over Sebastian, pressing him down firmly into the bed. His cock was hard, rubbing briefly against him as he adjusted their position before his lips pressed firmly to Sebastian's.

"Impatient." Leo cooed the word quietly from where he remained beside them, though his eyes were hardly focused on the movie. He watched them shamelessly, the tent in his pants making it clear that he was enjoying the show. Shawn shot him a look before he grunted lowly, setting to work on stripping Sebastian of his clothing.

It was east to rid himself of the towel he wore before he stared down Sebastian's body.
"Do you want a picture?" Leo cooed playfully, and Shawn huffed, flipping him off which had Leo click his tongue.
"I will be sure to punish you for that."

The words did not shock Shawn in the least. He simply rolled his eyes, leaning down to kiss Sebastian once more. He felt movement beside him and found Leo was stripping himself.

"Suck his cock." Shawn barked the words at Sebastian who blinked slowly at him before his head turned to face Leo, his lips parting obediently.

Shawn felt himself harden at the sight as Leo pressed his length into Sebastian's mouth. Shawn soon made his way down Sebastian's body, spreading his cheeks. Leo briefly called his name before sliding him a bottle of lube which he dribbled along Sebastian's hole, noting how the coolness made Sebastian' cock throb eagerly.

"Sebastian has always been a sensitive bottom." Leo snorted, though his eyes narrowed on Sebastian.
"Put those teeth away before I gag you." He threatened. Those words had Shawn's desire shooting through the rough. A curse fell from his lips, and he was soon pressing a finger into Sebastian.

"You know, Leo, I was thinking. Maybe we should just make Sebastian into our obedient little bitch. Parade him around the house with a plug and tail in his ass." His words were taunting and Leo smirked at him in amusement.

"I am sure you would love that. However, you would be joining him."

Shawn could not deny that the words made him hot as he met Leo's gaze while thrusting a second finger into Sebastian, curling them into the male. The touch had Sebastian moaning around Leo's cock, his hand grasping onto the covers to dig into them.

Leo seemed to be taking his time, lazily thrusting his hips forward into Sebastian's mouth. It was as though he were only using the male for his own pleasure, to entertain himself.

Shawn found himself wondering how often Leo looked like this with him. His expression was calm, in spite of the fact that he was having his cock sucked. His movements were calculated as he watched Sebastian, who shifted his lower half when Shawn worked a third finger into him.

"You don't go nearly as nice with me." Shawn found himself saying, and Leo smirked at him in amusement.

"That is because you are my bitch. I do not need to be nice with you, Shawn." Leo said the words slowly, his lips spreading into a smirk as he jerked his hips forward. Sebastian gagged, clearly not having expected the sudden movement. Shawn took that time to squeeze a fourth in with the rest, taking in how Sebastian groaned and squirmed beneath them.