part 1

everybody get ready for the lsabella engaged party julieta put the food on table and her husband help julieta. Camilo greet the people Dolores put the plate down on the table and after they do that everybody sit at table mirabel was the last on come down to the table everybody start to talk how they day was mirabel sit quit and play with her food into alma said something about how beautiful night wish a Rose Portillo agree with alma. Before I proposal to your I have song sing to you Mariano said he got the guitar Luisa got piano for julieta husband to play on it after the song Mariano got on he knees in say lsabella madrigal will your marry me her said. Yes say lsabella said everybody  started to cheer for them expect for mirabel got up for   she got her out her seat go start to the door into julieta something  mirabel honey with you go she said I go to my room mirabel  said are not happy your sister get married alma say in  with a disappointed look her said I is happy for lsabella get married but I be tried couple days I need some sleep mirabel said  everybody look at her like a confused face and sad face alma been to something but mirabel walk out of room go straight up stairs to her room the family keep do the park and tell how wedding go after the family went to they room go lay down.

Mirabel pov:

I go up stairs to go to my bedroom door after open door walking in there sit on bed in start to hear voice I start to crying and have a seizure my pet butterfly trying to coming down see a I got out bed went to my broken mirror in pit up glass for mirror in start to cut my hand after do the I look at my hand in not happy wait I tell myself I need some help I go to my bathroom to grab the mental kit in put the badnage on it I go straight to bed in pull out my computer to do my homework for school my family didn't know I Secret went  to college after do my homework I go on Google search for therapy class in a work of town and online work to after do that start to  work at my therapy class and college put my computer back  under the bed put my sleep clothes on get back in the bed to go sleep in call a night.