Prologue - About the MC

Izuku Midoriya
Izuku never went to U.A as mentioned in the description. He never really took an interest in being a hero, but he wanted to help people in different ways. Going to a private university, he studies in the medical field. He loves to read, and his dorm is filled to the brim with bookshelves and alphabetically organized books.
Izuku has an IQ above and beyond anyone else's abilities and is one of the reasons he chose this school.

Hobbies:
• Witchcraft
• Reading/Writing
• Music
• Studying
• Baking/Cooking

Izuku would be described as a witch from his classmates. He had a lot of things like spell books, incense, crystals. Izuku also has this cottagecore aesthetic to his dorm and the way he dressed as well. Some people are afraid of him because they think that he'll put a curse on them or it's apart of his quirk. In truth, it's nothing like that at all. Izuku wants to help people; to become a healer persay. With his IQ and study in witchcraft, he hopes to do that someday.

However, finally, his quirk. It has nothing to do with his hobbies, and will soon be deemed extremely scary and powerful. He calls his quirk "Hypnosis".
It's a mental quirk that allows him to alter someones mind and control them from the inside. Different from Shinso's, because Izuku doesn't need anything to be said or done to activate it, it's all at will. His quirk will be demonstrated more throughout the book.

That's all for now! 🤍