First Date

Chapter eight.

We finally arrive at a nice restaurant it look more like a diner. We both get outta the vehicle and Jordan walks over.

"This is my favorite place to eat, I think you'll like it" he says grabbing my hand and intwining our fingers. We walking into the building, then walk over to the girl at the hostess stand.

"Hello" she says.

"Hi table for two please" Jordan asked. The girl grabbed to menus and walked us over to a booth.

"You sever for today will be Stacy and she'll be right with you. Have a great meal" said the girl then she walked away. We both sat there for awhile starring at each other.

"So Sabrina I remember your friends saying that you lived in Canada, tell me about that" he said.

"Well I was born in Canada and raised there then I moved her because I hate snow"

"Seems legit" he said. I looked over into his eyes and smiled.

"So your friends asked me questions, so I am going to ask you some" he said with a grin.

"Ok right ahead" I said watching think of a question.

"First question, what's your favourite movie" he said

"Lord of the rings"

"You favourite food"

"Waffles"

"Your favourite...." He was interrupted by our waitress.

"Hello you two I am Stacy and I'll be your server for today, you like to start of with a drink" she said. I look up at her face a I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Can I get a coffee" Jordan said.

"Can I get a....a coffee to" I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Omg Sabrina is that you" she said.

Shit.

"Omg Stacy I didn't recognize you" I said lying.

"Recognize me, honey I have changed but you have lost some weight"

"Thanks, so your working here know" I said.

"Yes I am, and let me guess your working at McDonald's"

"Nope I am a professional dancer" I said.

"Honey with all that weight I wouldn't believe it" she said, then she looked a Jordan.

"Hello honey I am Stacy" she said holding her hand out to Jordan.

"Hi I am Jordan" he said.

"Well aren't you cute" she said.

"Thanks.... I guess" he replied.

"Well I'll go get those drinks for you" she said walking off.

"Oh thank god she's gone, how do you know her?" Jordan asked me.

"Well you see when I was in high school I wasn't the most popular person, I was a nerd" I said.

"Ok continue"

"Stacy was popular and she kinda bullied me for a long time"

"I get where your coming from" he said.

"So she use to call me fat,ugly,bitchy,nerd,slut,whore, and freak"

"That's a lot of words" he said.

"Ya she was part of the reason I moved, but now that's she's living here its weird" I looked over and saw Stacy walking over with our drinks.

"Here you to" she said placing the coffees in front of us.