Me. The Only Part. It's Alone. Get Over It.

The Basics: 

-She/her (Maybe they/them I really couldn't tell ya)

-12 (Yes I'm young get over it)

-Daughter of Athena or Hades (i think they had an affair yall)

-Pan or somethin. Like gay. what. im confuzzleddddd

-oh yea my name is Fox. idk where it came from but it's there so get over it. 

-pinterest: hadleynardolillo0031

-I won't bring this up a lot, but I am Christian and I do believe in God. 

Now lets talk about me. I love dancing in the rain and wearing oversized hoodies. I'm really smart and I'm not trying to be braggy. I swear I'm not. I just act dumb because people used to call me a know-it-all. 

I read all day long and when I'm not reading I'm writing or going on a roller coaster. I love the way people's noses crinkle when they laugh and I love the sunsets and sunrises. I take pictures all the time. 

I also really like math. I'm starting algebra 1 this year. (i didn't realize they offered it in 7th grade but whatever) I used to hate it. 

I have issues. Lol I've been seeing a therapist since I was 6 and I'm still crazy. I have ADHD, OCD, anxiety and CrIpPlInG DePrEsSiOn so yk

I feel really lonely most of the time. I'm a Leo but also introverted if that even makes sense. I love talking to people I don't know so PLEASE PLEASE MESSAGE ME. 

I love sweater paws and french vanilla lattes. I like people when they smile and their eyes just light up and it's so beautiful. I love the new Barbie movie. 

I have a hugeeee crush on my ex best friend (don't tell her guys) 

I run XC and I also ride horses. My horse is my bebe. He's the best, but I haven't seen him since april cuz he's been sick and I've been busy. 

I think that sunshine is so beautiful. I love it when it hits the water (sunshineeee on the WATEERRRRR makes me HAPPYYYYYYYY) and when it filters through the trees.

I also love the small town of Tabor in the Czech Republic. It's my home away from home. 

I think that warm drinks and warm hugs and warm sweaters are the best, but I'm always hot. I love roller skating and nighttime. Nighttime is just the best, especially in Prague. People are alive, I feel alive, and the stars are so, so beautiful. I love the stars. My biggest freckles match the constellation "Leo" which is funny because it's also my zodiac sign. 

I still sleep with stuffed animals. I love having something to hold. 

That's all. I might write more later, but for now it's done.