Chapter 4-

//AUTHORS NOTE.// Just because I updated yesterday it doesn't mean that I'm going to update everyday.

Review of what just happened...

We were cuddling naked on Kian's bed. Akward right??? And Kian makes it evermore akward by asking me to be his girlfriend.

_______________________________

"K-Kian. I don't know what to say. I've never had a boyfriend before."

"Kaylee, I've never had a girlfriend either but I want you to be my first and hopefully my last."

"Why would I be the last?"

"Because I hope that we get married and don't date anybody else. So. What do you say? Will you be my one and only love?"

"Yes." As soon as I say yes I feel a long pair of arms wrap around my waist and squeeze and then I watch Kian slide up and give me a soft peck on the lips and then getting up and putting on his blue plaid boxers.

"Kaylee. Get dressed and look nice. Come down stairs in one hour. I'm gonna get a shower because I smell like sex now. I'll be out in 5 minutes so get out some good clothes."

"For what?" I ask. Kian doesn't answer. He just smiles that cute little smile of his and walked out of the room going right towards the bathroom. In case if you're wondering how I got clothes, Kian bright me shopping on Friday. The day after he kidnapped me and honestly I am so glad that he kidnapped me. He also bought me an iPhone 6. Yay. The only phone I've ever had was a droid. Don't get me wrong, droids are fine but not this one. This one sucked. No it didn't suck... It sucked ass.

I'm trying to think of something that Kian would think of as "nice" clothing. I go to my dresser and go to the pants drawer and pull out a pair of BKE (Buckle Jeans.) That are really really tight so the look good on my lower body. But then I put it back.

I go the the top drawer and pull out a black sports bra, and Green underwear.

I walk over to my closet and push over about 15 short sleeve shirts until I find it. a short black sparkley black dress. It goes to just above mid thy.

I go out into the hall way and turn right to the bathroom 7 doors down. Yeah Kian and Jc's house is fucking huge. I knock softly on the door.

"Jc?" Kian asks.

"No it's me." I tell him. I hear the door click mean in  that it's unlocked. As I walk in I see Kian putting on a shirt covering his sexy perfectly chiseled abs. An 8 pack. His hair is all messy from him towel drying it.

"Just hop into the shower. I have to do my hair." Kian explains. I kinda giggle at that. I know he's not joking.

//Authors note.// No. This is not the end of the chapter but I'm just gonna say that I'm gonna change it to Kian's P.O.V. because listening to how somebody takes a shower is wierd.

KIAN'S P.O.V.

Kaylee is getting naked. Right in front of me. Actually she's behind me. I'm watching her thru the mirror... secretly. Shhhhhhh... I really do need to do my hair tho...

I get out my hair brush, gel, and the blow dryer.  First I plug in the blow dryer and brush my hair and then I blow dry it. Once it's all nice and dry I use the gel. I put my hair in a spike and put it to the side the way I do in my YouTube videos. I wonder if Kaylee knows that I'm a YouTuber... Eh. Probably.

Once I'm done with my hair I brush my teeth. Before I spit out my mouth wash Kaylee gets done in the shower.

KAYLEE'S P.O.V.

I put on the little outfit that I set out. Damn Kian looks hot. Like always. He's wearing dark jeans with a cute guyish design on the back pockets and a sky blue t shirt with a design matching his pants. I'm gonna curl my hair. I finish getting ready and go downstairs to Kian.

"Hey Baby your looking great. Perfect for where we're going. Let's go."

//AUTHORS NOTE.// Where do you think they should go???