Chapter 3-

//Authors note.// I thought that my tablet was broken because I'm dumb. Sorry guys. But I am back and there will be smut or lovey dovey moments in every chapter. And also this chapter is detecated to Jasmine. A.K.A Wallahmelone and you should read her stories. And this chapter is also detecated to Dillon. He doesn't write stories but still. Also I know that both of you are reading this. Losers. :P

"Kaylee. What are those?" He asked suddenly angry.

"They may or may not be scars..."

"From what...?"

I fumble in my back pack looking for my blade. I feel cold metal against my finger tips. Found it. I gulp and pull it out so Kian can see it. Once Kian saw it he gasped and turned away crying.

"Baby. Why?" He asked with his voice so sad.

"There are so many reasons. I'm sorry. I'll stop. I promise." I kiss him deeply realizing that we're still naked and thinking about it I smile thru the kiss and he pulls away "Why are you so happy?" I glance down at his package and smile. He realizes we're naked too.

"Round two?" I ask.

"Sure." He replies.

*SEXUAL SCENE AGAIN*

With one quick move his erection enters me not giving  me a chance to get ready. Eh. It doesn't matter I'm used to it now.

"Now you get to finish what you started." I whisper in his ear seductively causing him to go even faster and deeper.

I scream in the pleasure and pain. "Get me pregnant!" I yell.

He quickly pulls out and rips off the condom and throws it across the room and re-enters me pumping in and out slow but hard.

After a few minutes of that I finally cum and less than 3 seconds after I cum Kian does to.

*Sexual scene over.*

___________________________

We lay on Kian's king sized bed cuddling. Naked.

"Kaylee..."

"Yes Kian?"

"I know I should have told you this when we first met but... you are the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I love your emrald green eyes ands your perfectly shaped body and mostly your incredible personality. So I just have one question. Will you make me the happiest man alive and be my first girlfriend?"