~9~saul

I turn off the water and dry myself. I put the towel around my waist and walked out. I was startled to see a body on my bed. Then I realized who it was. Amber, my sweet beautiful Amber.

Im in deep shit. I can't have this feelings for her. Its wrong and not appropriate while im naked only covered by a towel. So I head to my closet. And changed into a grey crew neck and black sweat pants.

Then I heard the bell ring. Who could it be?? Im off duty for fuck sake. I rush downstairs making sure to close my bedroom door before I go.

I open the door to find ferah.

"Uh what can i help you with?" I asked impatiently.

"I was thinking we could spend the night together." She said looking at me expectantly.

"I told you this before. It only a one time thing and i was drunk." I said sternly.

"But it felt real. Like we had a connection. " she said softly.

This is so annoying .  Why cant she give this up. No offense to her but i just don't see her in that way.

"Why can't you just take a no for an answer?" I shouted.

"You don't seem to understand that what we did that night was a drunken mistake and I would've never done that if I was sober. I regret it. Its one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life." I continued.

She  looked hurt after i said that.

"But the truth comes when your drunk!" She persisted.

"True, but i was horny and drunk, you took advantage of the situation" i spat.

I glared at her with hatred. She looked taken aback by my reaction.

"I was gonna let it pass but you made things worse by showing up and asking for that. When I clearly stated no." I shouted.

"Never speak to me unless it's related to school." I state and shut the door.

A few seconds later i hear her retreating footsteps. I release a breathe i didn't know I was holding.

I heard the door to by bedroom close. Shit I forgot she was here.

I head upstairs.