Chapter 3: Resolve

ARMED MEN patrolled the halls of a large military facility. The snow fell outside on the snowy mountains.

A man entered an office and another man, an older man, who sat at his desk, looking at him inquisitively.

"Was möchten sie tun?" The older man asked, "Sie wissen, ich bin beschäftigt,"

The man remained silent, lost on how to respond.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" The older man asked in a thick German accent.

"I'm sorry; slow learner," The man said nervously.

"Okay," The older man said as he sat back, "What do you want?"

"We got a call, someone's on our trail; bombed a factory of one of our cocaine suppliers in Amersia," The man said, "San Fransokyo,"

"Mr. Yoshinori ...," The older man said concernedly, "You got anything on him?"

"Nothing," The man said, "But he's got our scent; killed some of our sleepers in the SFPD during the attack on the factory,"

"This is not good," The older man said, "Clean it up, do some digging and kill him,"

"Got some men to take the bodies away from the factory," The man said.

"Good," The older man said, "Keep this quiet and kill that man before he finds us,"

"Yes, sir," The man said.

"Good," The older man said with a nod.

The man left the room and the older man sighed angrily.

"Verdammt bürgerwehr halten auftauchen, können unsere betriebe blown aus dem wasser zu bekommen," The older man said to himself.

FIRE ENGINES and police officers searched the burnt factory. The man in a brown jacket watched them from a car across the street and he drove off.

The man looked at a large duffle bag in the passenger seat.

GOGO LANDED punches and kicks on a training dummy in her garage. She had bandages wrapped around her hands and wore a grey training bra with tight black pants with blue trainers.

"GoGo?" Hiro called from the house, "GoGo!"

"Down here!" GoGo shouted back.

Hiro entered the garage from the door across from her and walked down the steps. GoGo landed a butterfly kick on the dummy and continued punching it.

"Whoa," Hiro said in amazement, "Sorry, am I interrupting?"

"No," GoGo said as she bounced around the dummy, "Just training,"

Hiro caught himself staring at her and he shook his head.

"Uh," Hiro said uneasily, "So, how's your shoulder?"

"It still hurts a little, but I'm not gonna let it stop me," GoGo said.

"So, what's with all the training?" Hiro asked, "Got an MMA fight or something?"

"That guy really handed it to me," GoGo said, "Can't let that happen again,"

"Didn't you say he snuck in?" Hiro asked, "Maybe he just got you off guard,"

"Nobody catches me off guard," GoGo said, "I'm just getting rusty, that's why I'm training harder,"

Hiro smirked at her statement then snapped out of it.

"Why are you here? Did you just come to check up on me or something?" GoGo asked.

"I'm checking something," Hiro said with a smirk.