Chapter 6: Crimson Phantom

HIRO WOKE up in the morning and reached out, fumbling for his alarm. He opened his eyes and realized that he had not fully accustomed to the fact that he was not in his room anymore.

He got out of bed and walked around the room quietly to avoid waking Aunt Cass. He grabbed his clothes from the wardrobe and smacked his head against the door.

"Ah ... o-,"

Hiro covered his mouth to avoid saying 'ow'. He looked around and Baymax was in his travel case on the floor of the wardrobe. Other than awaking Aunt Cass, his activation at this moment would lead to the destruction of the wardrobe. He zipped his suitcase and entered the bathroom.

The bathroom was small and dirtier than it looked the night before. Seeing this made him worry about his house now.

The café was the only thing that had burnt, but he worried about there being more than one bomb in the house. As he began to dress up, he considered the possibility of a burglary since he realized they had forgotten to lock the house.

He finished dressing and looked around the room again. There was no way he would bath in the shabby place. He washed his face and left the bathroom.

HIRO WALKED to SFIT and it was more of a trek than it would be from his house. He detoured and stopped by his house to lock up and realized that he was getting late. He started running and arrived completely exhausted. He looked at his watch and it was 7: 30. He sighed angrily and entered the premises, thinking about how stupid he was for running when he had an hour left.

He walked up to Ito Ishioka Robotics when he felt someone suddenly grab him. GoGo hugged Hiro, let go and punched him in the arm.

"Hey, what was that for?" Hiro asked.

"Don't do that to me, Hiro," GoGo said, "You had me worried,"

Honey Lemon hugged him from behind and held him very tightly.

"Oh, Hiro we were so scared!" Honey Lemon wailed, "We thought you were gonna die!"

"Yeah, but I'm still alive," Hiro said, straining, "For now,"

"Yeah, next time you're in trouble, you should call us," Fred said.

"Sorry, it slipped my mind," Hiro said, straining, "Just like the breath slipping outta me right now,"

Honey Lemon let go of him and turned to see his friends around him.

"What happened? We heard there was a fire at the Café," GoGo said.

"The Crimson Phantom attacked us," Hiro said.

"Is Aunt Cass okay?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Not really," Hiro said, "She lost all the furniture in the café and we don't know how much survived in the fire. We just packed up and went to a motel in case the house was attacked again,"

"Well, don't worry, bro," Fred said, "Mi casa e su casa, that's French for 'you can stay at my place till this blows over',"

"It's not, but that's sweet," Honey Lemon said.

"Thanks," Hiro said.

"What're we gonna do about this guy? He has to be stopped," GoGo said.

"The police said they'll investigate, so we'll just have to wait," Hiro said.

"Yeah, but he's still out there," GoGo said, "He attacked me and now he's attacked you; just who else is gonna be next?"

"She's right, man; we don't know his actual motives, but we do know he's out to get us," Wasabi said.