ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

''ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴄᴇꜱ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ?''

~

"Mom! I think I still have a few bags in the trunk!" Izuku called out, looking over his shoulder as he hauled his black suitcase over the curb.

"Here, let me help you out with that Ms. Midoriya." The one and only All Might said, reaching over the small green women. Picking up a large grey duffel bag and setting it on top of a different suitcase.

It wasn't until now, that Izuku could really take in the whole beauty of his new school. The huge building, all filled with eager students. Lush green trees, and other plants growing around, the clean ground, surprisingly not filled with litter, and all the sweaty high school students saying their goodbyes to their parents, ready to head into their dorms and do who knows what with each other.

"Did you need to pack so much? Y'know you can always come back to the house to get more!" His mother said, snapping him out of his trance as she gently placed a hand onto his cheek.

Izuku stood up from leaning on his suitcase, pulling his face away from his mother in embarrassment.

"Of course! This is just going to last me a few weeks anyways." He pointed behind them to the bags.

"A few weeks? This should last you the whole school year!" All Might exasperated, walking up to the two.

"Well, my son is a very needy boy!" Inko said, once again standing up on her tiptoes and grabbing Izuku's right cheek with her hand, pinching it lovingly as a smile beamed on her freckled face.

"Ouch- Momm!" Izuku flushed, pulling her hand away from his cheek gently, a deep crimson shade peaking onto his ears from embarrassment, causing All Might to let out a chuckle.

"You have no need to worry, Young Midoriya is in good hands with us! We'll take care of him." All might said with his classic smile on his face, bringing the last bag onto the curb.

"I think I can take care of myself, I don't need no school looming over my every move." Izuku snapped towards All Might, his eyes narrowed.

"Oh my baby grows up so fast!" Inko cried out, wrapping her arms around Izuku and pulling him in for a large hug, which Izuku gratefully accepted. Patting her on the back, he gently pulled away and held onto her shoulders. All might decided this was his time to leave, he gave a quick bow to the 2 and departed into the school's gates.

"I'll be fine mom, I'm in UA!" Izuku cheered, smiling down at his mother.

"Okay.. Ya I know.." Inko sniffled, Izuku brought his hand up and wiped off one of her tears. "Promise to call me? As often as you can." Inko looked up at her son, her tears drying up as she said it.

"I will, now do you promise not to worry about me all the time?" Izuku let go of his mothers shoulders, smiling brightly as he looked down at her.

"I can try." Inko nodded, not wanting to bother her son no more. "I guess it's time for me to leave, let you get all settled in." Inko rubbed her hand along Izuku's shoulder, once again trying not to cry. Of course Izuku noticed.

"Goodbye mom." Izuku gave a quick kiss to his mothers cheek, and holding her hand he brought her over to the car.

"Bye sweetie, I'll miss you." She sighs, getting into the driver's seat after Izuku opens the door for her. Izuku stepped back, and Inko turned the car on. Waving at her, he stayed put until her car had left, no longer able to be seen by the green boy. Sighing, he turned around.