ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ."

~~~

"Maybe later. School starts in.." Izuku stayed seated on top of Katsuki's lap, pulling out his phone and checking the time. "6 minutes?!" Izuku nearly screamed, jumping off the startled blonde.

"Shit." Katsuki said, quickly turning around and taking a few swift bites of his mapo tofu. Izuku only grabbed his last remaining onigiri and put his plate on the counter.

"Hurry up! It's going to take forever trying to find the classroom!" Izuku ushered the blonde, taking a bit of his onigiri as he grabbed his yellow backpack from the floor and swung it over his right shoulder, leaving the left side hanging.

"I am!" Katsuki hissed to him through gritted teeth, trying to speed clean both of his dishes in the sink, his hands moving at an almost blurry pace.

"We can wash them later! Come on, come on!" Izuku finally looked around and saw that nobody else was in the common room with them. He mentally shrieked, turning around and grabbing Katsuki's hand, forcefully pulling him to the door. The taller one only let himself be dragged, swift fully picking his backpack up as they passed.

"Izuku, we're already late. Nobody's gonna care if we're 20 minutes or 30 seconds past the bell." Katsuki only scoffed, Izuku only huffed beside him. Though the blonde did let out a snort once he noticed his words seemingly made the greenette walk slower, to now a much more normal pace.

"Should we come up with an excuse?" Izuku glanced up at the blonde as he said this.

"Nah. I don't even know if I really want to go anymore." Izuku muttered out, gripping onto Katsuki's hand tighter as they slowly made their way through the dorm building's lowest flight of stairs.

"So, ya' wanna skip?" Katsuki held the door open for the small boy, still holding his hand as he followed him through. Katsuki could tell Izuku was deep in thought as he hadn't responded right away.

"I don't know.." Izuku pouted out. "What do you want to do?"

"I would totally skip, if I was with you." Katsuki winked at the greenette, though he still failed to make the boy blush.

"Ya. Let's find a bathroom." Izuku's answer slightly shocked Katsuki, Izuku noticed this and let go of his hand so he could walk ahead, being bored of the blondes sudden slower walking pace.

"Well shit." Katsuki muttered under his breath, licking his lips as he followed behind the skipping green haired boy. He tucked his hands into his pocket and just casually watched him.

Izuku eventually stopped skipping as they entered the main building, instead switching to walk normally and sway his hips more than usual. He could just feel eyes boring into him from behind, and he could tell Katsuki was looking at his ass as he walked. The thought of it made him nearly squeal in glee, and he smirked knowingly yet continued to sway his hips.

Eventually the two teens reached a bathroom, both having no clue where they were in the school though neither actually cared. Izuku peeked into the bathroom first, checking in if anyone was in there, before getting pushed in by the blonde.

"I've been waiting.." Katsuki pinned Izuku against the wall by the door, both teens now inside the bathroom. "Izuku." The blonde quietly exhaled the words into the smallers ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

"What~ You're that pent up, hm?" Izuku wrapped his hands around the blonde's neck, interlocking his small fingers into his hair.

"Fuck." Katsuki groaned out as Izuku reached down with his left hand and gripped onto the blonde's cock through his uniform, the cloth rubbing on his semi-hard on. "You have no idea what you do to me baby."