Chapter 2

Cally/Amethyst's POV

Habang nakapikit, I feel the softness of the mattress. I smell something fresh air with scent of white flowers, I'm not sure if it is flower tho it's familiar to me.

where am I?

'b-baby Timothy?'

I was about to sit pero di ko maramdaman ang katawan, ang bigat. parang di ko napapasan ang sarili dahil sa bigat, anong nangyari?

I forced myself to open my eyes at first I was blind of lightness, the brightness point on me.

"L-lady Amethyst?" I heard someone, I don't know but seems like I don't clearly heard her.

anong nangyayari?

"L-lady Amethyst is awake !" someone shouted.

I feel annoyed for not seeing them clearly, di ko pa din na aadjust ang mga mata ko dahil sa sinag ng araw, it blinds me.

"w-what!?!"

"the highness is awake,p-please do something to cure her, Mister" same as the lady who I heard first

"of course, please give me a way, I'll check her." wala akong narinig na sagot ng babae

and then, I feel someone touch my right wrist. then to my lower neck. I can also clearly see everyone inside the room. by the way?

where am I?

"Deus fogive her, she's fine. let her rest to gain her strength again, also don't let her do heavy move so that her body can gain strength in a short time, I'll go. Just send me note if something happen to her. your highness, it's an honor to help you wake. I wish Deus glorify you a blessing" nagbow ito sa harap ko tsaka tumalikod at umalis

di ko alam kung anong nangyayari, why are they using curtsey to me? I don't know them

the lady face me and seems like she's happy seeing me, alive?

w-wait? where's my little brother? did he really already died?

while staring the lady infront of me I can't help my tears

I can't see him again, oh my Gosh!! my baby..

"oh, princess Amethyst you don't have to cry. you'll be fine" she helps me wipe my tears and sneez my nose even if it's little bit yucky but she doesn't have malice on it. seems like she's born to wipe those.

while I keep crying someone barge in my room, I saw a man with a blonde hair, and an oceanic eyes, he's tall with a thin lips. base on his expression he's mad, tired and worried

"O-Oh my little sister ! I'm glad you're fine." he suddenly ran towards me, he hugs me tightly as if it's my last wake right now

"y-your highness, greetings for your presence. sorry to cut your worries but her highness shouldn't do heavy move to avoid unnecessary, your highness" I move my eyes to the lady beside me. she bowed hard while she's saying those as if she frightened this man's presence.

w-wait? what are they saying? why they keep saying highness and who is this people? I don't know them

I shrugged my head hard to move this man away from my head, I can't speak due to my dry throat.

he maybe understand because he move away, he face me and he holds my both cheek. he stared me until I saw some sparks from both of his eyes, is he going to cry?

"I'm so worried little sis, I can't accept if you leave. you're my little princess and you're the only family I have. I might gone crazy if you didn't come back" I don't know but I familiarise what he feel right now, I can't stop my tears as they flows unstoppable. I'm confuse of what was happening but remembering that my brother left me here shattered my heart in many times.