Chapter 6

She decided to buy an apartment with her savings. With a real estate agent by her side, y/n began the exciting journey of searching for her dream home in Seoul. They visited various apartments, each offering unique features and possibilities. Y/n was particular about finding a place that felt like home, where she could nurture her dreams and create lasting memories.

As they stepped into one particular apartment, y/n's eyes lit up. It had a contemporary design with large windows that allowed sunlight to flood the rooms. The spacious living room felt welcoming, and the kitchen was adorned with modern appliances.

"This is it," y/n said, her voice filled with excitement. "I love the open layout and the abundance of natural light."

The real estate agent smiled. "It's a beautiful choice indeed," he replied. "And the location is fantastic - close to amenities and public transportation."

Y/n nodded, feeling a sense of certainty.

After carefully reviewing the details and discussing the terms, y/n decided to purchase the apartment. The process involved paperwork and financial arrangements.

Once the deal was finalized, y/n received the keys to her new place. Her own place. As she stepped inside, a wave of joy washed over her. She took a moment to stand in the middle of the living room, breathing in the fresh scent of the apartment.

"Dreams are becoming reality with every step I take."

Y/n moved in and settled into her new life. She decorated the rooms with her favorite pieces, adding a touch of her personality to each corner. The walls were adorned with paintings, photographs, and things she personally liked.

Y/n explored the nearby cafes and markets and soon got used to it.

In the evenings, y/n would often sit by the window of her apartment, gazing at the city lights. She would call her family in India, sharing stories of her day and the new experiences she was having.

"This place feels like home," y/n said, "I'm so grateful for everything."

Her family, on the other side of the video call, smiled proudly. "You've come a long way," her father said. "We're thrilled to see you bloom in Seoul."

With her hard work, she got promoted from an intern to a regular employee and did well in her job for three years.

One day, she came across a job posting at MYM Entertainment for Lee Min Ho's personal interpreter position. The opportunity seemed too good to be true, and her heart raced with excitement and nerves.

The day of the interview arrived. Y/n entered the MYM Entertainment building. She was greeted by friendly faces and a warm atmosphere, but her nerves still fluttered like a thousand butterflies.

In the interview room, she faced a panel of professionals, including one individual who looked oddly familiar. It was only when he introduced himself as Lee Min Ho's manager that y/n's heart skipped a beat. She tried to remain composed.

The interview went on. The interviewers were impressed with her achievements, and y/n's past experiences proved to be a significant advantage.

"It would be an honor to work with MYM Entertainment and be a part of the team," y/n said, ending her interview.

A smile spread across Lee Min Ho's manager's face. "Good luck for the selection," he said, extending his hand for a handshake.

As y/n left the interview room, she was nervous and also excited for the results. The next morning, she received an email from MYM Entertainment regarding the interview. As she opened the email, she couldn't believe that her dreams were finally coming true. To her delight, y/n got selected. Years of hard work had paid off. That one dream she randomly had once made her so capable to work hard and finally achieve it. Lee Min Ho's interpreter. Her heart soared with joy.

She called her family back home, sharing the news of her success, and their joyous cheers echoed through the phone.

**Y/n:** (excitedly) "I got it! I got the job! I'll be working in the entertainment industry!"

**Her parents:** (happily) "I knew you would! Congratulations! You've finally achieved your dream. Your hard work finally paid off."

She passed the news to her brother over the phone too.