Part 2

"Sammy!!! Where are you?!" She heard something or someone run through the house. Alex got up and got the knife from underneath her bed. Alex kept it there because she never knew what could happen in her town.

She got it and slowly creeped into her living room. When she got to the corner of her house she saw something that would terribly change her life forever. At least that's what she thought at first.

"MOM!!" Alex ran to her mom and hugged her as tight as she could.

"Where were you?!" She had been squeezing her mom really tightly.

"I called you, I went to San Diego for a business trip..."

"Wait, what about the notes." She ran and picked one up. The note had changed dramatically. It said her mom was going on a business trip. What is wrong with her? Alex ran and fainted on the ground. She woke up in a mental hospital. There was a note next to her.

"Hello Alex. You are here right now because you have a mental illness called Hyptytosis that makes you faint and hallucinate different things. God Bless You. Mom." What had happened to myself? Alex thought. She grabbed her laptop from her backpack which was with her and searched up 'Hyptytosis'.

Many things came up but she picked he answer from Wikipedia. It said that Hyptyosis was a generic disease that kills after 7 days. It had already been 6 whole days according to the calendar. What... what will happen to me? She kept on pressing the button for the nurse to come rapidly.

The meter said her heart was racing. She suddenly drifted away to a slumber of what would last a lifetime.

I know, I know. Shortest story ever lol

Hoped you enjoyed it. Comment please!