Chapter 12

The next day, Min Ho held his own press conference, determined to set the record straight. He announced their love to the world, standing tall and unyielding in the face of scrutiny.

Reporters bombarded them with questions, wanting to know why Y/n had taken all the blame on herself and why their relationship had been kept a secret.

Min Ho faced the reporters with honesty and determination. "Y/n is not to blame for any of this," he said firmly. "Our relationship was kept private to protect her from the harsh judgment of the public and the media. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I will not let anyone tarnish our love."

He defended her with unwavering conviction, shutting down any false accusations and rumors. He expressed his regret for not being there for Y/n during the press conference and vowed to stand by her side in the future, no matter the challenges they might face.

As he spoke, his love and sincerity shone through, leaving the reporters with no room to doubt the authenticity of their relationship. The fans who had once criticized Y/n now saw the depth of Min Ho's feelings for her, and their support began to shift in her favor.

With a determined smile, Min Ho continued, "I will not let anyone dictate our happiness. Y/n is not just someone I love; she is my everything. I am proud to have her in my life, and I will always protect her, no matter what."

As the press conference concluded, Min Ho turned to Y/n, taking her hand in his. With unwavering love in his eyes, he knelt down on one knee, holding out a small box.

"Y/n, I've loved you from the moment we met, and my love for you has only grown with time," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Y/n's heart swelled with happiness, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. She nodded, her voice choked with emotions, "Yes. Yes, I will."

As Min Ho slipped the beautiful ring onto Y/n's finger, the room erupted with applause and cheers. The overwhelming joy and support from the crowd filled the air with excitement.

Amidst the clamor, voices started to chant, "Kiss her, kiss her!"

Min Ho looked at Y/n, his eyes filled with love and adoration. He smiled, a playful glint in his eye. "Shall we give them what they want?"

Y/n blushed, her heart racing with happiness. She nodded, unable to contain her smile.

Min Ho gently cupped her face, drawing her closer. The crowd's cheers grew louder as their lips met in a tender, loving kiss.

The crowd erupted into even louder cheers and applause, celebrating the couple's love and commitment

The crowd erupted into even louder cheers and applause, celebrating the couple's love and commitment. Cameras flashed, capturing the magical moment for fans and the world to see.

Min Ho whispered to Y/n, "I love you so much, my future wife."

"I love you too, future husband," Y/n replied.

With their hands intertwined, Min Ho and Y/n stood before their fans and the world, ready to face whatever the future held, knowing that their love would always guide them through. The cheers and applause of their supporters surrounded them, a testament to the strength and beauty of their love story.