part 11

They both are laying under the thick blanket. Night was still young .  No piece of fabric was on her milky skin while he was only his bottoms. His strong figure was hovered to her  feather like body while their lips are moving in perfect rythm as they're only for each other. He moved his hand and dimmed the lights of room without disconnecting the smooth touch of their mouth. After a while he detached their lips feeling her out of breath.  He attached their foreheads while staring at her.

Her face was flushing with pink hue , eyes were shut close while petal like lips were slightly parted having their mix salivas on them.

"You are looking sinfully beautiful under me all mess.,,.,. A fuc*king voluptuous mess thats created by me..and only i can make you like this"he whispered in his deep and husky tone while his warm breathing was hitting her face making her heart beat go crazy.

Her mouth left a throaty grasp when he sensually rubbed his alluring tongue flesh on her quivering lips filling her stomach with
Uncountable butterflies.

He moved his eyes below her chin when the skin of her collarbones and brea*ts are showing making him more aroused for her.
"Fu"king delicious"..he breathed out while wetting his own lips with his tongue. Hearing on him she opened her eyes slightly and her blood drenched following his hungry and lustful stares making her immediately crossed her arms on brea*t area. But her entire body shivered when he removed her arms from there with a firm jerk pinning them on her head.

"Your sinfully alluring my love,You are mine...dare to hide yourself from me and be ready for the outcomes princess...." he whispered darkly being dangerously close to her making her tremble and feeling tickling in her heart as well.

His eyes soften getting the shivering in her body and he immediately freed her wrists.

"Umm..imm sorry..i didn't m.. ' but his words halted when she wrapped her arms around him firmly and he embrace her back within a moment.

They both didn't uttered single word to each other but embrace each other as they are caging their souls . Heats beating with perfect sync with each other ,eyes shut closed and plethora of unspoken feelings and desires are rest to let out......
______________________________
To be cont....,........
_______________________________
Uhm uhmm...after a long time;)
Sorry I'm busy with work a lot in these days
Btw enjoy and don't forget to vote lubb youhh;).