Chapter 6

[❗This chapter contains explicit themes, language, and sexual content that may not be suitable for young readers. If you are uncomfortable, Feel free to skip this chapter .❗]

-Continuation-

He's facing now Jay's Hard rock Dick. He stared at it for a few seconds, before finally taking it fully into his warm palm.

Various emotions rushed through Jay as Sunoo held his Balls- excitement, nervousness, and lust. While he had a firm grip on Jay's cock, Sunoo slowly moved his hand up and down, repeatedly causing Jay to moan in pleasure.

"Fuck- ah baby...It feels good,"

He couldn't help but to say,  no longer able to restrain himself. He placed his hand on the young man's head and gently ran his fingers through Sunoo's hair. Sunoo lifted his gaze to meet Jay's eyes, wanting to see his fiance's reaction to what he was doing.

"Does it feel good?" he asked Jay, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. Jay could only nod in response to the younger one's question.

"Spit on it, babe,"

Sunoo's words took Jay by surprise. It was the first time Sunoo had given him such an order regarding these kinds of things.

'Fuck'

Jay silently exclaimed in his mind before obediently obeying Sunoo's request. He gathered saliva in his mouth and spat it onto his hard cock.

Sunoo moved his hand again and spread Jay's saliva over his hardened length. He raised and lowered it several times before finally bringing his lips to the head of Jay's Dick and taking it in.

He thirstily took it into his mouth without hesitation, savoring the mixture of saltiness and sweetness from Jay's Dick. He moved his head up and down, while Jay's hand supported and guided him.

He explored his tongue inside of his mouth, teasing and playing with his fiancé's cock. Jay's eyes widened in pleasure, finding it mind-blowing. He firmly grabbed Sunoo's head and forcefully pushed his mouth onto his dick, causing Sunoo to gag as it hit the back of his throat.

"You're so good, love,"

he managed to say. He looked at Sunoo and noticed tears streaming down his face as he continued to deepthroat him.

Jay felt like he was going crazy with what Sunoo was doing. Moans were the only response he could give to his fiancé.

'His mouth alone feels this good, how much more if I entered his hole with my Dick?'

Jay couldn't control himself any longer. He grabbed Sunoo's arm and pulled him closer. He passionately kissed the younger one with a hint of aggression, as if they were both hungry animals. Their lips were almost bleeding as even their teeth were clashing against each other. Jay laid Sunoo down on the bed while holding onto his waist.

"Stick your tongue out, sunooyah"

He commanded Sunoo as he positioned himself on top. Sunoo followed his order and stuck out his tongue.

Jay spat on Sunoo's tongue.

Sunoo blushed at Jay's actions. Instead of being disgusted, his arousal only intensified. They were like animals, consumed by desire. Sunoo quickly swallowed Jay's saliva and their lips found each other again. After a while, Jay took off Sunoo's t-shirt and threw it beside the bed.

He kissed Sunoo's lips, then trailed down to his neck and reached his stomach. His kisses moved towards Sunoo's pinkish nipples, sucking on them hungrily like a starving child. Sunoo squirmed under Jay's actions.

On the other hand, Jay slowly pulled down Sunoo's shorts. He gently caressed the cheeks of Sunoo's butt as he finally lowered it.

Jay's hand moved from Sunoo's legs and waist to his mouth, inserting two fingers into it and playing with the latter's tongue.

"Are you ready, Sunoo-yah?" Jay asked while kissing Sunoo's tummy, while his finger remained  inside of his fiancé's mouth.

"ngh- hh .." Sunoo could only moan and give a slight nod, as he was completely lost in the moment.

Jay removed his fingers covered with Sunoo's Saliva and positioned them at Sunoo's hole, teasing and circling before finally pushing his middle finger inside. Sunoo instinctively arched his back as the finger entered him.

He continued to push in and out, repeatedly, until he added another finger, playing with them inside like scissors.

"Please- Fuck me now, Babe- "

Sunoo pleaded, Jay kissed him on the lips and on his forehead before adjusting his position. Jay removed his remaining clothes, revealing his well-defined six-pack abs and his fully erect Cock. He grabbed the lubricant from the side table and put some on his dick with it, then positioned it at Sunoo's pinkish hole.

"I love you so much, baby," Jay whispered, planting a gentle kiss on Sunoo's lips before finally pushing it inside.

"I love you the most, my love,"

Sunoo respond, tears streaming down his eyes. Jay kissed his tears away, not minding the salty taste, because all he knew was that he was thoroughly enjoying what they were doing and he really love this person beside him so much, Their lips met once again.

-

(I'll stop here 😛  I can only write up to this R-18 level. I hope you still enjoy it, thank you.)