🐬Chapter 2🐬

Chigiri: "Oh, nothing happened."

He turned to us and he had pink and ruby eyes. Kunigami apparently stayed away for a moment, he looked at him.

Kunigami: "Woah... you have beautiful eyes!"

Chigiri: "Hmm? Ah thanks, like yours too."

He seems to have just made his eyeliner, but since he was bumped into, it got a bit smeared.

Kunigami: "Ah wait a minute..."

He put his hand on his cheek and stroked the eyeliner away with his thumbs for smeared eyeliner and then made him the perfect eyeliner. The red-haired guy looks slightly surprised at his cell phone camera

Chigiri: "Hey, it turned out perfect, in the future I'll ask you more often if you can make me an eyeliner."

He giggled again.

Bachira: "Woah, I knew that you were bisexual, but that you would get a crush on a person and try to clarify them 😨"

Kunigami only then seems to have realized what he said and did and held his hand embressed his hand in front of his face.

Kunigami: "Sorry, didn't think...."

The red-haired giggled lightly.

Chigiri: "What your name guy who thinks my eyes are pretty and made me perfect eyeliner?"

He giggled slightly again and Kunigami was embarrassed.

Kunigami: "You won't let me forget what?... and my name is Kunigami Rensuke, or nickname Hero, and yours?"

Chigiri: "Chigiri Hyoma, I'm glad to meet you."

Kunigami: "I'm glad you too to get to know"

I looked at the dark blue hairy guy just to see that he was already staring at me. Do I have something on my face? He noticed that I noticed that he was staring at me and was about to say something.

Isagi: "H-"

Reo: "Chigiri! Isagi! There you!"

A boy with purple hair came running to us, ah I know him. That was Reo Mikage, he is rich and vintage best. So the dark blue hairy boy was called Isagi.

Isagi: "Ah hey Reo."

Chigiri: "There you have made us wait long enough."

Reo: "Shut up princess, you always come too- oh? Ah hey! Your names were K-...kunigami? And uh.. wait for it soon.... B-Bachira?"

Kunigami: "Yes, they were. You're Reo, aren't you? We have a course together."

Reo: "Ah natural science is right! I see you already met Princess and Isagi, huh?"

Bachira: "Princess?:0"

Isagi: "Nickname for Chigiri for appearance and because he always takes a long time in the bathroom because of evening routine and care"

Chigiri: "Pfff."

Reo: "We have to go! You are already expected at the secteriat. It was nice to meet you two maybe we'll meet again hm? You two seem to be sympathetic!"

Chigiri: "bye bye maybe we see each other again , Hero;)"

He gave Kunigami a sweet smile and he felt diabetes shock.

Kunigami: "t-that imaginary P-Princess..."

He was slightly red. And then the three left too.

Bachira: "I'll go then too! See you later!"

And before Kunigami could say anything, I ran to my classroom.