🍃Chapter 3🍃

When I got to the classroom, I went to my bursts and Oh. Who would have thought. Everything written again. Something like "monster" "kill you" "no one likes you" "freak" "strange kid" "everyone would be happy if you were gone" "adhs kid" and more.

I found myself shaking slightly. I looked around and saw the couple of girls giggling filming and the boys laughing too.

Suddenly someone put an arm around me and I wince. Without looking who it was, I knew who it was. His name is Jace and for whatever reason he has a big problem with me and is the reason I keep getting dragged down.

Jace: "Awww, is little Meguru about to start crying?"

And before I could answer, the teacher walked in and Jace quickly went to his own seat then. Relieved, I sit down in my seat and just hope that the hour will pass quickly.

Teacher: "Good morning dear class, today we have a new student."

I looked ahead and only now noticed that the teacher is not alone in front, next to him is Isagi, the dark blue-haired guy from before.

Teacher: "Then introduce yourself."

Isagi: "My name is Isagi Yoichi, I like manga and football and from today I will go to your class."

Teacher: "Good, then sit down next to Bachira Meguru, that's the only free seat here."

He glanced in the direction the teacher was pointing, gave me a slight nod, even smiled slightly, and sat down next to me.
The whispering started right away. Such as.
"The poor thing has to sit next to Bachira."
"I'm sorry to have so much bad luck that has to sit next to the funny one"
"I bet he disgusts himself to sit next to him"
And more. As if that wasn't enough, Jace tapped Isagi from behind. (Jace sits in the row right behind them)

Jace: "Hey, my name is Jace! I'm sorry for you that you need to sit next to that guy, if he's bothering you let me know I'll make sure he's on his knees crying and apologizing to you^^"