(Fact about me)

If you managed to get this far into the book I wanted to say thank you since I see hundreds of you already supporting me for my writing.

Besides this wattpad account, I also have an ao3 account. If you don't know what ao3 is then let me tell you. Its another writing platform that seems more popular in a way. Has a lot more specific tags and more specific content when you want to search for something certain. You never know what your going to see on here. But on ao3 you will see all sorts of things before you even click on the book. It will state what will be in it.

Its honestly an amazing platform for me. So if you want to visit ao3 or if you have an ao3 account already, I have an account on there. They are basically the same stories I post here. They are my own stories that I have on here. But most of my new chapters are posted on there first most of the time. I post my stories on different platforms for either better quality or for more people to read.

If you want the details you can follow me under the username - Novey

My profile photo is just a cute image of Angry and Smiley in Chibi form.

It might look like a difficult platform to control, but it is so simple. I have gotten used to it because of the bigger font text and more.

:)