I have been....

I have been

I have been struggling to believe, and struggling so so hard to pass by. Honestly? No matter how strong your goal might be, at some point it all just seems worthless. Oh trust me, even you yourself do. You're in a constant war for things between want and need, dignity and desperation. And damn you just can't seem to handle your own weapon. And there it hits, all the people, who were supposed to care is like a clean tissue left in strong wind. Lost identity. But I have been struggling so hard to believe things, I know so crystal clear, are sugercoated lies. It's so hard, so hard, so hard and so hard. So you just give up. You have been falling and falling. But there you go, that's it, you've finally hit your max. That's when you sit in the backseat in everyone's but front seat in your own life, but !whooosh! Suddenly now, you're the bad guy, Then you pull yourself up again. This time? With desperation, fire that burns others with you, angst, and a white revenge. You keep tying your rope with these. And that's when you win. But God, you realize that even though you won, you're still the "not so good" opponent of the game. So you face the mirror...

"I did it for myself, with myself, for those who sticked and for those who didn't. But now I beling here and I belong better than they ever will. Hence, I, finally have a story worth believing in. I finally conquered it all."

-A.E.Afsha