One existence, too many figments.

Have you felt emotions lingering in a stranded island? Like disconnected, but you still don't have a bridge, or anything, to reach there. I mean you see it, and you know if you had the chance to go there you would have. It's like you're in a mirage. Everyone thinks there is a bridge but there really isn't. And you know once in a life, you'd have risk sinking to swim till there but now you are just dead and silently so terrified. Like you are trying so freaking hard so they don't see you terrified, practically begging, yet it's just horrendous. It's as if...if your heart beat a little louder now...they might hear that too. And you don't know what they'd really do. And that blank information is more of what you are terrified of. Love and hatred are two really similar subjects. Both contain hypocrisy and devotion. It's about how clean you got your hands there. 

You keep scrolling your webs, I mean nothing interesting is going on. Heck, you don't even wanna do it. But it just happens. Your fingertips escape through the virtuality somehow looking for escape in all the dark places. And you just find out it's already dark there. You find so many shades of dark you didn't even imagine could exist. I mean some sort of knowledge just stick as barriers. You know you wanna hope so bad. Be like those common people posting, motivation and momentum. Those words kill you. Because you just keep telling yourself to get your act together, but you are simply paralyzed, and the sleep paralysis demon is the one trying to wake you up while you don't want to. Not even a bit. Not at all.

You wanna think of changing the world too. But you look at people you love and what such expectations resulted in. Suddenly positivity seems like a responsibility. Even if it doesn't work on you. So, you just keep lying to yourself thinking if you lie enough that will put enough faith in you too. But it doesn't. It just doesn't. 

And this all.

All of it. Makes you want to feel pain. And that sounds like a selfish thing. Because then you think nothing happened to me. I'm loved. I'm cared. And it's my fault it's not reaching out to me. 

But what do I do?

If the words I use to console people with, are something even I can't put faith in.